AN idia for a zombie game

Hey y have an idia for a game of zombies. i am Mexican so i dont speak very well inglish and please tell me if you think is good, bad, or what

I have not decided the name but i am working on it,

It is in USA. you start two months before the infactions propagates in New York there is were you live.

You know that there is a secret subterrain laboratory that gets some troubles witha a virus and in two months they are going to see what happened there So

You have a free campaing but not so free you have two months before the Infection reaches New york so you can buy the weapons the food fortificate your home etc, You live in a big haouse so you can have alot of things you dont have family

THen when almost evrybody in New york is dead you play as a grandtheft auto but with zombies obusley they dont drive or anithing like that. but you can play as free in the city.You can look for food, you have to eat and things like that.

Now you need to eat, sleep and things like that so in part is like a SIM.

That dificults that you can explore te hole city very Fast.

Sorry i axidentaly posted before i finish

Well the zombies are mor stupi on the day so it dint gets so dificult but you have to be cuayet and watch aut for alarms and things like that.

l got some problems like it is going a be a FPS or a 3 person game that afects the multiplayer,

It is NEw york okay or i need a biger city

When you finish of explore the city do you think that you must can explore other cities.

And i your house you have the guns and the munitions are unlimited but when you get out you can carry only some guns and some munitions.

Ther still being some survivors but thei take position of some places like the police station.

• 4 weeks later...

And it cn be like in deadrising that evrey thing can be a weapon so it can get some realistic it can equal have a history so it gets on two parts the live in Infected New York and the campaing.

So you can do almost evrything that you want. And there is not going to be special infecteds like in left 4 dead. All the infected ones are dangerous but not so much so you must be aware

Another idia is that you can see the city map where you can choose bulidings it n evry bulidling apears diferent options like scout it or to see if is a safe place your house apears to be a safe place so you can domine the city but not alone during the game you can find people that can halp you atending some things like the farms etc. so you are going to bulid a class of civilisation And you can only put safes buildings not streets.

:2guns: :police:

:police:

:police:

Hey y have an idia for a game of zombies. i am Mexican so i dont speak very well inglish and please tell me if you think is good, bad, or what

It is in USA. you start two months before the infactions propagates in New York there is were you live.

You know that there is a secret subterrain laboratory that gets some troubles witha a virus and in two months they are going to see what happened there So

You have a free campaing but not so free you have two months before the Infection reaches New york so you can buy the weapons the food fortificate your home etc, You live in a big haouse so you can have alot of things you dont have family

THen when almost evrybody in New york is dead you play as a grandtheft auto but with zombies obusley they dont drive or anithing like that. but you can play as free in the city.You can look for food, you have to eat and things like that.

"infactions" should be infection but i like this..you're creative :P

The game until now

i am going to explain all that i have until now

You can choose your name and your sex male or female. It takes places in a city in USA you are an ex worker from a subterrain laboratory where a virus escapes and makes evryvody zombies but they close the laboratory before the virus escapes. You resign from your job but you demand your last pay and men you were wining much money and something extra from keeping close your mouth about the virus. So thay give you have two million of dolars. You know that they are going to reopen the laboratory and it is probably that the infection escapes so you were planing exit from the city but put you a trap and the police arrest you. They leave you free but you cant leave the city for 2 months that complicates to escape from the city. You have 2 months to buy food, fortify your home, etc. you can buy an unlimited munition box that have munition for every weapon. It costs 50,000 $.

The of the apocalipse. you can get out from your home and explore the city, in your home you have the box with unlimited munitions but the box can only be in your home, when you get out from your home you can carry some weapons and some munition that you can put in your car and on back packs and things like that. The armory of the city has been taken by some persons that sells you the weapons. You have a map that map shows you your house (safe house) and other buildings but it can only show you the parts that you already scouted. Your initial goal was be prepar for the apocalipse day ( the day that the infection escapes) your second goal is to put safe your nearest 3 buildings. When you put safe a place it apears as safe in the map. you can explore it for look things like weapons, food, money etc. When you find a sourvivor you can invite him to live with you he can call you if there are problems and you can ask him to do something and some other things. When some one call you to come you you can go running or in a car. So your third and last goal is to look for sourvivors and reclaim the city but the center where is more poblated and where the propagation begins is a very dangerous area with milliom of infected ones they dont need food but they are always hungry thei are less during the day and more stupid thay are atracted by sounds like alarms from cars things like that. The city has cameras so you can infiltrate in the city security and spy the zombies and look for sourvivors. It can be in 3d person but you can choose 2d person. The game is so free that you can do any kind of things you can stay in a roof and practice with a sniper you can take evrithing as in real life like clothes, vehicles (soome ones have alarm) etc.

Outside of the city there are a woods where there is a sourvivor base that you can find where lives other sourvivors. in the woods you can go hunting so you can have meet for dinner.

but be protected you dont want to die. or you want?

The weapons are going to be real weapons as in call of duty they use real weapons, weapons like crossbows you can take the arrow or as in call of duty a throw knife, the maps is going to be as in Halo 3 ODST. you can put cameras around the city or to make a perimeter things like that. An important thing you cant kill all the zombies in the city you can only put safe your 3 nearest buildings

you can get empty a house but when you go another zombie can enter. You are in the Andino island in the sea near to california after half year someone coments that peolple think that the infecton dont reach north Dakota so if you want Go in a travel from Andino island, California, Nevada Utha, Wyoming and south Dakota.

You are in the Andino island in the sea near to california after half year someone coments that peolple think that the infecton dont reach north Dakota so if you want Go in a travel from Andino island, California, Nevada Utha, Wyoming and south Dakota.

I like this idea of traveling from the island to the coast, then you could have a huge Map!