Leaked halo 4 theme.

eliawesome

I love the theme music! I'll miss Marty but this music still gives me the chills. Especially starting at 0:31, the music sounds powerful and glorious. :unworthy: Its beast!

Don't worry at all about Martin O'Donnell leaving,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Because it it positively confirmed that he is still working on Halo's music. They are going to keep him on the music team!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I Think this was pretty cool sounding, but I would like to hear more "Halo" style music with the elictric guitar like halo 2's guitar theme, and The soundtrack Engadged from halo reach. That and more things like Blow me away by Badjamin (or you know you could add in some other awesome bands in) in halo two and the first movment of the oddesy from halo 2, and also some of the really complicated soundtracks like halo CE and Halo Leagends. More music that was made like that would be awesome, and of corse i still want to hear newer versions of some of the older main themes or atleast here some of the old theme in the newer themes. That way i feel like im still playing halo but also feel like its bran new, or somthing like that. The only bad thing i have to say about this sound track is that i felt like it was repeating itself a bit. Other than that it was awesome...

Also I'de have to say that Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo Leagends, Halo ODST and Halo reach had the best soundtracks.

Halo 3 and Halo wars was ok...

• Like 1