Out of these four, which is your favorite playlist and why?

The Director

16 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite playlist?

• Team Slayer
    • Team SWAT
    • Team Snipers
    • Big Team Battle
    • Other (explain in comments)

With the new TU making changes to the playlists, which one of these do you frequent the most?

For me, it's still Team SWAT. I've always loved SWAT, and it's the playlist least effected by the TU. The reason I like it the most is because everyone is on an even ground. Everyone only takes one shot to the head to die. There are no armor lockers, jetpackers, or overshield campers. There are no rockets, swords, grenades, or anything like that. It's all about precision and speed. Who can hit the shot first?

Anyways, that's my opinion. What's yours? :D

• Like 1

Big Team Battle, it was always a fave to me. Loved the big wars and vehicle collisions, the laughs and fun I had, always a good time on there, especially on Halo 3, Sandtrap and Avalanche were really fun! Second favorite is Invasion because the Spartans/Elites get to invade and it feels like you're on a mission to capture the core and take down their forces! Really fun with your friends. Last but not least is Snipers. I love getting my No-Scopes then putting them in a montage, it always feels good getting no-scopes, especially REALLY lucky ones, but I rage when I miss every single shot. This is all my opinion, thanks for reading! =D