Brute shot in halo 4 Neogaf comment

Adam91

From what ive heard and read about neogaf it appears to be a respected forum on video game info and the things that people state there seem to be legit, here is a comment on neogaf basically confirming the brute shot in halo 4

http://www.neogaf.co...&postcount=3284

when you read the comment just below the one in the box part of it states "The object lesson being, don't assume anything and then my son, you will not be disappoint."

Now im not going to jump to conclusions that the brute shot will be in it, to me that dosnt seem to be an official confirmation, is it someone trolling? i cant really tell as i said neogaf seems well respected and legit for it to have trolls on it so not sure how to take this but that last part (the bit i quoted) seems to say that the brute shot wont be in it.

please discuss.

Sounds to me like the comment is telling people not to get their hopes up about the brute shot. Or on a broader scale, don't assume that anything is definitely going to be in or the way it was before.

Assuming of course this guy even has ties to 343 or MGS (I don't really ever go to NeoGAF so I don't know).