Halo: Helljumper (The Series)

Machinga

Hi guys. I know we have all been looking forward to a halo movie, but they have been jerks and refuse to make one. They might have their reasons but i dont really care. Im here to share with you the best halo movie i have found ever. It is a series called "Halo: Helljumper" And it is amazing. check out the first episode here and donate to keep the series going. Moms be with you.

It's quite awesome.

Also as far as I know they tried to work out doing a Halo movie and instead gave the director $ to do his own thing and District 9 was born. I haven't checked up any news since then so someone correct me, cause I'd like to know if theres still a possibility of a legit Halo movie.

The reason why a Halo movie is so difficult to make is because anytime that anybody tries to make a movie and tries to get approval from Microsoft, Microsoft tries to get every penny of profit made from the movie. One perfect example of this is Halo: Faith, it had a good start but production got shut down because they couldn't get approval from Microsoft to actually produce it for the big screen