March MOM is Mr. Biggles!

Absolute Dog

Mr. Biggles has proven himself an integral and tireless member of this forum. His "How To" guides on how to become a better player, his desire to train/help any member to improve their game and for his long standing of offering quality posts.....Mr. Biggles has been chosen as the new MOM! I know he will wear the pink title with pride. He is also our first British MOM, or MUM as they say in the UK.

ALL HAIL MR. BIGGLES!

He will be awarded the customary 1600 MS Points and a 3 Month Gold XBL Membership.

In addition, he will get a pinned thread posted in the General Discussion and a one time offering of an idea for the moderators to consider for the forum. It must be a reasonable request that has the ability

of being implemented. Not all ideas may come to pass, but if good they will get my full support.

• Like 5

Brb, gotta get my Speech ready, k lets go. *cough*

I love this forum, i love everyone, i love the community, i love dog, DASSDSADSFDSDF i love this forum, you guys have inspired me so much and gave me so much reason to keep posting on this forum, you guys are inspiration, this isn't just my MoM, this is everyone's MoM, i love you all. <3

FIRST BRITISH MOM, YEEEEE! <3333

• Like 1

Oh congrats Biggles. Your title is well deserved as spoken by everyone else above.

Second Congrats on being the first British One! You've tirelessly worked for us on these forums and it's well appreciated by me and many others.

I hope you enjoy the title,

-FIREN4