343 absolute joke.. .

o0 Godmode 0o

I have been a Haloist now for 3 and a half years and yes I can admit towards the end of H3 the upload bandwidth was a little limited, however, as 343 have taken over Halo: Reach all I seem to get is kids jumping across the screen trying to hit them with a DMR that seems like it's shooting out boogerballs, its a total joke.

The guests have the mics and usually are the better than the party leader gamertag, it makes no sense. Most of the lobby's I am playing with are Mythic and over and I can understand if i get 5 shotted, however, after pumping a full DMR clip into someone and they still rush you and pummel you to death is a little far fetched. I don't know if 343 are trying to give everybody an even and balanced game but explain the nade's and health to me, full health and 1/2 shield surely doesn't mean you are 1 shot and throw a nade for an enemy to walk over and they live, they throw one at you and you die?! I just don't understand it. It never used to be this way.

Almost finished with this post but one other thing, stop jacking hosts at gamestart, by this I mean, as soon as the game starts a new host is selected, pick the host in the lobby, and if the host leaves and forfeits the game don't give a fresh start to the game, all the work you put into map control and teamwork is taken away from you because you are dominating.

343 I think you have taken over something you cannot handle as there are some people out there who play Halo for other than social reasons, I fully understand the social aspect of Halo but there is also a large group of us who play competitively and trying to play 4v4 with all of the above points makes me want to cry.

I hate you 343, bring back Bungie, ban my gamertag do whatever you have to do, but, at least listen..

You have messed this game up..

Ok, welcome to the forum.

We aren't the official 343 site, we are the fan forum, so, don't complain at us because we are the fan forum.

Also, host changes at start because the host at the start is going to have bad connection and will change to make it better, im failing to see how that is a problem, not much changes teamwork - wise, just keep position, and you will be fine.

Some guests are better then party leaders, probably because the guests are at a friend's house and play it a lot more then the party leader, again, what is wrong with that?

I admit as well, the nades are OP, they need to be toned down a little, but, once you get use to the nades, they are quite effective to use.

Don't have a go at 343, 343 have barely even touched the game apart from the odd update or 2, so, don't have a go.

Also, bungie messed the game up if you're looking to blame anyone, they created it.

Have fun playing!

• Like 2

Ok, welcome to the forum.

We aren't the official 343 site, we are the fan forum, so, don't complain at us because we are the fan forum.

Also, host changes at start because the host at the start is going to have bad connection and will change to make it better, im failing to see how that is a problem, not much changes teamwork - wise, just keep position, and you will be fine.

Some guests are better then party leaders, probably because the guests are at a friend's house and play it a lot more then the party leader, again, what is wrong with that?

I admit as well, the nades are OP, they need to be toned down a little, but, once you get use to the nades, they are quite effective to use.

Don't have a go at 343, 343 have barely even touched the game apart from the odd update or 2, so, don't have a go.

Also, bungie messed the game up if you're looking to blame anyone, they created it.

Have fun playing!

I agree biggles, in all honesty i think Bungie tried to screw over 343 as much as possible so bungie had more time to do things while 343 was fixing the mess so less competition..what i honestly think though. Grenades always annoy me when being spammed. They do need to be nerfed a bit..

• Like 1

Totally having a go, because i have seen so many changes over the past 2 months. Instead of messing around with updates, sort the problems that are happening now. I do know this is not the official site, this is a forum and the points i've touched on are relative, an open discussion. I have a good understanding of the game so chat about map control etc are relevant when power weapons are refreshed it causes an unbalance to the game.

I also said that they should pick the connection host in the lobby as opposed to picking the host 10 seconds into the start of the match, first strike is affected and the initial power weapon control is also affected ultimately doubling the ammo on the map.

They have original game playlists still. I agree the game needs work, but it was created very very flawed. It needs a significant overhaul or just an entirely new online. 343 has done a little to change it, but with the way the weapons are and the AA's are, they would have to create an entirely new set of physics and stats to bring it back to that classic "Halo feeling."

The host is not chosen after the game has started. I do not know where you read or heard that this happens, but it does not. The only time a new host is chosen, is if the host that is selected prior to game start either quits, or has his/her connection reach too high of a ping, or gets disconnected. Yuour connection and the connection of others is not 343i or Bungie's fault due to the fact that the entire system relies on the players connections and their ISP's.

Your issue with power weapons and their respawn timing is purely your view on it, and is not in any way from a layout design perspective, inhibiting gameplay or control. Everyone has loadouts, and can choose what weapon to go to, or what weapon to gain control over. Every weapon has a disadvantage, it's your job as player to combat them, not the developers.

Lastly this game is not flawed half as much as everyone wants to say it is. Because the community is the way it is, anything that doesn not operate as it did in previous Halo titles, gets deemed flawed or broken. Players need to evolve with the franchise and titles, not constantly regress steps forward in gameplay.

Your supposed expertise in map control means nothing in terms of development with the game and it's flaws. Just because your personal perspective on map control works for you or a select few of people you game with, does not automatically carry over to every player or specific situations. Please refrain from trying to say it does.....

And for the record, Bungie did not screw over anyone. From the very beginning they informed everyone various times that the game was going to be for THEM! They were making a Halo game that would contain everything they ever wanted to throw into one. From what I saw early on, everyone thought it was a great idea and loved what they played in the beta. When the game was released to the masses, there was very little done to make it operate differently from the Beta. You can try to argue that it was changed drastically, but I can pull all the tag data from both the beta and retail maps to prove otherwise.

It wasn't until release and a few months later, that everyone and their mother started to complain. Where were these huge flaming posts of complaints during the beta? Cause I didn't see any. Point is, get over it, evolve, or find like minded people to game with in custom matches, where you can tweak basic settings so it plays more like you want it too. That's the whole reason they gave us custom options.

• Like 2

It wasn't until release and a few months later, that everyone and their mother started to complain. Where were these huge flaming posts of complaints during the beta? Cause I didn't see any.

If I remember correctly, there was an independent feedback area for the Beta. This is why, I would assume, there were not too many posts on the Beta vs shipped game until the game was in play and being learned/seen it all of it's glory.

I agree with all else you said, at least what I understood of it! lol

Thanks big dog. what i meant by feedback on the beat, was in terms of community awareness and posting via bnet and other sources. Mostly everyone liked everything they saw except the deaded old tiring bloom issue. Another thing real quick, who are you OP or anyone else for that matter able to.criticize 343 in the way you did? They have done nothing but opened their ears and hearts to this community. The problem with Halo is not with 343 or Bungie...its people like you who are killing the franchise.

• Like 1

I have been a Haloist now for 3 and a half years and yes I can admit towards the end of H3 the upload bandwidth was a little limited, however, as 343 have taken over Halo: Reach all I seem to get is kids jumping across the screen trying to hit them with a DMR that seems like it's shooting out boogerballs, its a total joke.

The guests have the mics and usually are the better than the party leader gamertag, it makes no sense. Most of the lobby's I am playing with are Mythic and over and I can understand if i get 5 shotted, however, after pumping a full DMR clip into someone and they still rush you and pummel you to death is a little far fetched. I don't know if 343 are trying to give everybody an even and balanced game but explain the nade's and health to me, full health and 1/2 shield surely doesn't mean you are 1 shot and throw a nade for an enemy to walk over and they live, they throw one at you and you die?! I just don't understand it. It never used to be this way.

Almost finished with this post but one other thing, stop jacking hosts at gamestart, by this I mean, as soon as the game starts a new host is selected, pick the host in the lobby, and if the host leaves and forfeits the game don't give a fresh start to the game, all the work you put into map control and teamwork is taken away from you because you are dominating.

343 I think you have taken over something you cannot handle as there are some people out there who play Halo for other than social reasons, I fully understand the social aspect of Halo but there is also a large group of us who play competitively and trying to play 4v4 with all of the above points makes me want to cry.

I hate you 343, bring back Bungie, ban my gamertag do whatever you have to do, but, at least listen..

You have messed this game up..

So what. You should not say that Bungie is better and that you hate 343 industries. I don't like that Halo 4 comes out in December(Maybe) but I live with it. So stop being a baby over it and live with it.By the Way Bunjie Messed up the game Not 343.