Official "Which multiplayer maps would you like to see return in Halo 4?"

RedStarRocket91

221 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think any existing community Forged maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some community Forge maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any community Forge maps should return in Halo 4.
  2. 2. Do you think any existing fully-geometric maps should return to Multiplayer in Halo 4?

• I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4 using either Forge items or full geometry.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using Forge items.
    • I believe that some fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4, but only using full geometry.
    • I do not believe that any fully-geometric maps should return in Halo 4.

HEADLONG FROM HALO 2, sorry for the caps but seriously guys, halo 3 and reach has been out, you released halo 4's first map pack, and not once did it occur that maybe a remake of headlong would be pretty cool to play on. xD , it would be cool if there was a matchmaking list that chose a map from one of the completeing players file shares and everyone played on it. on that not there should be social matchmakeing that doesnt mess up your stats or k/d ratio. :/

I personally quite liked the Forge World maps in Halo Reach; The Cage, Hemhorrage, Pinnacle, etc. I think PERSONALLY that some Forge World/Ravine/Impact maps should be created. Aside from Settler on Ravine and the other impact map. Settler looks like a 4 year old joined 343 and made the map in 5 seconds. I think you guys can do better. I say personally because I know alot of people didn't like the Forge World maps in Halo Reach. That's what I hope to see in a future update.

I want Avalanche/Sidewinder (what ever you wanna call it) and sandbox with its huge three levels and maybe a map that i can forge in water with. Cause there are no maps were you can even remotely get close to any water unlike in longshore

I would really like to see the following maps come back-but real ones, not Forge made.

Avalanche

The Pit

Guardian

Standoff

I don't think there are enough small, fast paced maps, so The Pit and Guardian would help that out. Avalanche and Standoff were good for BTB, especially CTF. Standoff need a little more cover though, once the vehicles were dead it always just turned into long range DMR/BR, which was pretty boring.

midship, lockout, countdown, zealot, battle canyon, foundation, high ground

these maps should be in all incoming halos

in order of preference

We need to see a return to the Halo 2 maps.

Halo 3 was awful and something needs to be done about the size of the maps. They are too big

• Like 1

I would love to see return of the pit, that was my favorite map on halo 3 and is one of my favorite maps on any game i have ever played. Only a full remake mind you, not a forged one.

Guardian possibly too, I was a sucker for the smaller maps. they encouraged alot more team play and movement.

I'd really like to see Hang 'Em High, Lock Out, and Classic Blood Gulch return, to name a few. Though, I've always felt it would be great to bring up every map and subsequent variation ever released and have them grouped in families. For example:

Blood Gulch:

- Blood Gulch

- Coagulation

- Valhalla

- Ragnarok

Hang 'Em High:

- Hang 'Em High (CE)

- Hang 'Em High (H2)

Beaver Creek:

- Beaver Creek

- Battle Creek

etc. etc. etc.

I would like to see sword base, that was a huge map with loads of places to run around..

Terminal from halo 2 sounds, fun but i havent played it.

I just played one of the community made maps called shutout, which i think is really good

I would be happy just with Battle Creek. But, other maps from Halo 2 would also be greatly appreciated.

You mean Beaver creek? If not, sorry, I can't remember all the names.

Man, I freakin owned my dad on Beaver Creek (assuming it was called that.)

It's the one that appears in RvB with the idiotic red army and blue army fighting like actual gamers, right?

Well...Before Caboose owns them.