transport+pelicans in halo4

RampantDoritoz

Transports? pelicans?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see the ability to spawn transport vehicles i.e. transport warthogs and falcons

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. would you like to see the ability to fly pelicans in halo 4 campaign and forge?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. would you like the ability to shape the land to your liking?

• Yes
    • No

Ever since halo 3 ive wanted to fly a pelican in campaign and in forge and it would be cool to see what people could do with that on a map. second of all i after halo reach i was annoyed that in the forge mode only 2 seats were available to use in the falcon instead of all of them that you can clearly see. now i would like to see transport vehicles spawn able in forge games like transport warthogs and transport pelicans and transport falcons.

i dearly want to see these ideas in the up coming halo 4.

P.S. ive always wanted to shape the landscape in forge the way i want it like being able to turn a hill into a mountain or a plain into a hill by "bending it the way i want".

:thumbsup:

:yahoo: otherwise i cant wait for halo 4 :yahoo:

Yessss this has been a dream of mine as well, since the Halo CE days.

But I don't think vehicles should spawn with a dropship (too powerful a combo) - but being able to pick them up, transport them and then drop them would be great.

Yessss this has been a dream of mine as well, since the Halo CE days.

But I don't think vehicles should spawn with a dropship (too powerful a combo) - but being able to pick them up, transport them and then drop them would be great.

what i was thinking they could do is remove the gun on the pelican in forge and use it as a transport like picking up vehicles transporting other players and such but in the campaign it would be awesome if you are escaping from that ship it showed chief on in the halo 4 announcement trailer in a pelican from the cargo bay and shooting out hostiles from the skies.

You would need HUGE maps to be compatible with using a Pelican, think about it, the thing is huge, holds tons of people, and has one gun that I think is always aimed forward. So you would need room to turn and stuff. I think even Hemmorhage would be too small for both teams to have one. But the map would need to be atleast 16 vs 16. or it could be used in Infection, make it to the Pelican. Once the Pelican has atleast 8 people on, or all of the surviving people on, it would take off and you win. There is only one though, so if you didn't make the first one, you would have to hold that position for it to come back.

• 2 weeks later...