Halo 4 announced?

Mr Biggles

http://uk.xbox360.ig.../1217705p1.html

apparently it is for 29th February, so excited.

EDIT: THIS IS ALL JUST A RUMOR, DON'T GET HOPES UP TOO HIGH.

"For now, nothing has been confirmed and this can only be taken as a rumor. Microsoft does typically hold a Spring Showcase in San Francisco ahead of the Game Developer's Conference, and this year's has already been announced, though Halo 4 hasn't been mentioned in connection with it."

dont get your hopes up too high it says theres no confirmation that halo 4 will be connected to it and it may just be a rumor, but it is still interesting to see if its true ill keep an open mind to it, thanks for the update biggles, keep a sharp eye out for more if you can, thanks.

edit: i sent bs angel a pm asking if she could confirm if this is fake and she replied "sorry i cant comment on it" could that be a hint that this could possibly be real, if it was fake wouldnt she say so people wont be cause a big hype over nothing, still not gonna get my hopes up too much but i cant help being a bit excited on other hand.

Bumping the thread to bring an update, due to a media embargo on the showcase we won't be able to get info about the showcase until March 5th. Also when asked by adamj004, BSangel responded "sorry I cant comment on that" which would seem to suggest some validity to the reveal since she did not deny it as you would think she would.

P.S. might I suggest changing the title to "Possible Halo 4 Reveal February 29th"?

Meh its probally not because I havent really seen a Halo legendary edition or Reclaimer edition at all -_- I usually get those, so Its not coming out on the 29th

That gives me an idea, maybe they should make a Halo 4 Reclaimer Edition, or Inheritor Edition? Or... we could just stick to the Limited, Legendary, or whatever Editions?