No, this isn't a goodbye, but a hello

Xephler

Just though I'd talk a little bit about myself and whatnot.

The name's Xephler, part of MLG team Liberate and founder/co-leader of DKO. Halo's the game and precision's the game. My gamer-tag, for anyone who wants it, is DKO Xephler. I joined this forums in order to catch up on some H4 action and share my ideas (maybe 343i will use them??? of course not, they're MY ideas and some little 5 year old kid who still poops himself would steal them and 343 would take his over mine...You're still reading what's inside the parenthesis? That's sad, because I've been typing inside this thing for quite a bit and the fact that you are makes you either clueless or you just can't understand when the parenthesis should be over...So...How are you? I hope you're doing well for someone I just called a complete idiot...I'm sorry, I get carried away, but you're still reading this aren't you? Whatever, That seems more like a YOU problem.) I pump out ideas like Kim Kardashian pumps out drama and nudies. Well, anyway, if anyone wants in on the clan or just wants to talk or play, that's cool. Just message me on XBL and I'll hit you up with an invite to my party/game. Forging is the best part of Halo for me, and if it were taken away from me, it'd be like getting hit in the face with a sack of "Saved by the Bell" DVD's....Ouch. Other stuff that might peak some interest would be that I play guitar, I like long walks on the beach and Cream 'N Cookies ice-cream. I play lacrosse as a defense-man, so I'm pretty much...(insert suspenseful music) THE MOST INTERESTING MAN ON EARTH...Drink Responsibly, my friends. I have a Steam account. I like cake, even though it's a lie. I don't see how ANYONE can get a stiffy wearing sweat pants, so there should be no worry. In the 8th grade, I made a 10 page poem about my cat for an English project. I believe that Gatorade is better than tea, I mean really, it tastes like piss...and don't ask me how I know what piss tastes like...wow I just realized that when I was typing "piss", I put "puss" instead...you know how hilarious that would sound if I didn't catch that? Here's what it would say: "don't ask me how I know what puss tastes like" wow, I think I just ruined your next month...I'm sorry mates