Local player caps

GlobalHawk722

Ive noticed recently that in the playlists "team slayer" and "BTB" that you cannot have more than 2 local players. But in team squad and anniversary BTB you can have 4.

What is up with this? I wanted to play BTB when 3 of my friends were at my house so we could pwn noobs is some falcons but couldnt, and had to settle for Anniversary BTB where there are no falcons.

Ive noticed recently that in the playlists "team slayer" and "BTB" that you cannot have more than 2 local players. But in team squad and anniversary BTB you can have 4.

What is up with this? I wanted to play BTB when 3 of my friends were at my house so we could pwn noobs is some falcons but couldnt, and had to settle for Anniversary BTB where there are no falcons.

Possibly because people are reknown for boosting in them 2 playlists by having so many guests that they don't want people doing it, so they crossed them off on Reach

Yeah that is the reason, but what i am surprised about is that bungie/343 hasn't done something about people using the daily challenge reset glitch to rank up. It's still not fair, although i hate grinding to get levels i still wouldn't be doing that to rank up. Did it once back when i was a private to see if it worked and that was it. I'm guessing it's undetecable or something.

Yeah that is the reason, but what i am surprised about is that bungie/343 hasn't done something about people using the daily challenge reset glitch to rank up. It's still not fair, although i hate grinding to get levels i still wouldn't be doing that to rank up. Did it once back when i was a private to see if it worked and that was it. I'm guessing it's undetecable or something.

I swear there was a whole thing on It about if they kept doing it repeatedly they permanently banned from gaining credits / banned from the game?