Lol Revenges

its LilBeast

Got a hilarious revenge on someone? Tell us about it here! Doesn't have to be against the enemies, could be against team mates!

Let's see, i shall start this one off with the revenge i got tonight. Kid thought it would be amusing to run me over with a warthog and betray me as i got a double kill. Either it was on purpose or he has a sick sense of humor, because i thought the kid was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. So, what did i do? Each time he tried to get in a vehicle, i blew it up before he could get in it. :) I think i got called every dirty word in the book tonight and for once in my life it made me chuckle a bit.

• Like 1

I had one person on my team ramming me with the warthog, apparently trying to betray me. I was standing there as he did it, wondering if he was actually going to try to kill me. He kept moving back and forth, back and forth. Each time he did so, I lost a bit of health. When he eventually killed me, I chose to boot him. >.>

Thats the best one Ive ever seen.

As for my experiences, I had an a**hat decide to attempt to betray me with the sniper. Instead i strafed him and fired all of the shoots into the ground a few feet from him. Got him nice and angry. But nobody killed each other =P

Lol peanut that sounds like what happened to me on the community playdate today, someone kept trying to jack the warthog i was driving by getting in the turret and each time he did i got out and melee'd him out of my hog and then hauled butt with it. He did that about 3 or 4 times and i guess after that he decided it wasn't a good idea to jack the "Beast".