Judgement v1.7

Gametypes

Slayer, Team Slayer, Capture The Flag

Date & Time

12:00PM - 2:00PM EST / 01/29/2011

Map Author

its LilBeast

Details

Judgement v1.7 is now preparing it's beta stages. Beta will be held on the 29th (Sunday) of this month, i would have done it on the 28th but the community playdate is then and most of us will be doing that. So, on the 29th from 12:00PM until 2:00PM EST i will be hosting this beta test of the map i have created, that should be enough time for most to get their taste of it. Gametypes will be as listed above.

Rules for participating in the beta are as follows:

Be respectful to all players, no drama and no bull****. Keep the trash talking down, because i don't tolerate it.

Be prepared to play against mixed skill/rank and no whining about it being a unfair game.

If you have suggestions for the map once beta is completed, please post them in the thread holding the updates.

Now, for those who are going to be able to participate send me a pm.

@Mystic

Will we be playing with the title update settings? If so, I have the gametype as well as the zero bloom gametype. Whichever we decide to use.

So far, the settings i have been using for this map are the default slayer/ctf settings. So, i wouldn't have much of a problem using TU settings either. Just need to find the actual settings, it'd help me practice for TU.

Sunday might work for me. I might be able to make it. If I can I'll message you.

Alright, sounds good to me kurt. Hope you can make it!