Riddles

Mr Biggles

Ok so, we've all heard a riddle before, but, im going to make it into a game.

Simple enough, answer a riddle, get it right, you get to ask the next riddle, next person gets it right, they get to ask a riddle, and so it goes on, hopefully this can become as popular as like 3 word story or whatever, so, lets get this started :D

Riddle #1:

The 22nd and 24th presidents of the USA had the same parents, but weren't brothers, how is this possible?

Good luck! Pretty easy :D

EDIT: put your answer and new riddle in the same post please!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A king calls his jester with every intention of killing him, cause he is bored of him. He says " You will say only one thing, If the thing you say is true, I will hang you. If its a lie, I will cut your head off. " The jester though about it, then said something. The king let him live. What did he say?

A king calls his jester with every intention of killing him, cause he is bored of him. He says " You will say only one thing, If the thing you say is true, I will hang you. If its a lie, I will cut your head off. " The jester though about it, then said something. The king let him live. What did he say?

he said "one thing"

lol i heard that one before QM

here's mine

A sharpshooter hung up his hat and put on a blindfold. He then walked 100 yards, turned around, and shot a bullet through his hat. The blindfold was a perfectly good one, completely blocking the man's vision. How did he manage this?