Installation 04

GlobalHawk722

Is it just me or is this a terrible firefight map? Besides the addition of marines and warthog weapon drops it is absolutely terrible. The trees and rocks look like they are just thrown in with no order and the map has no natural aesthetics whatsoever. It is ugly, lacks tactical depth, and plays worse than ANY firefight map i have ever played. I hope to god that any firefight analogous maps in Halo 4 are nothing like installation 04!

I actually like Installation 4 firefight map also. It is a well designed map that has outstanding visuals. The reinforcement spawns are spread out enough to make it a little more challenging, which is how a firefight should be. The enemies are constantly making a push in all directions. Warthog placement is also good. There are many positions to hold down and once you get that position strategically locked down, you have to move to another.

Keep in mind, this is just an opinion, as with yours and all others that are based purely on personal preference.

Installation 4 is possibly my favorite firefight map. It is one of the few firefight maps that you can actually use the warthog, the trails that wind through the map are perfect. I will admit though it is a tough map to play by yourself, alot of area to cover. This one is best played with a group.