What is your first reaction to someone T-Bagging you?

Screech

Personally, I think T-Bagging is the funnest and most gratifying thing ever but at the same time, it's the most annoying thing of all time.

When someone T-Bags me I rage hardcore and pull up the start menu to quit, usually I catch myself or a friend tells me to keep my cool but sometimes a rage quit is just in order XD

Let me know how you guys react to T-Bagging and Happy belated Bungie Day!

Personally, I think T-Bagging is the funnest and most gratifying thing ever but at the same time, it's the most annoying thing of all time.

When someone T-Bags me I rage hardcore and pull up the start menu to quit, usually I catch myself or a friend tells me to keep my cool but sometimes a rage quit is just in order XD

i think t bagging is imuture and dumb

"oh you ______ !"

Doesnt really bother me as I see it as part and parcel of the game.

The one thing I do find funny, is when someone kills me and there team mate tbags me? Why?

Or my personal favourite someone gets a kill, starts to tbag then someone else comes up an assassinates them lol :thumbsup:

haha, that happens to me all the time! I just start yelling something like "get your own kill and then you can T-Bag me *******!!!"

haha, that happens to me all the time! I just start yelling something like "get your own kill and then you can T-Bag me *******!!!"

Or Alpha Zombies on Sword Base, everybody hiding in the tunnel by the lift.

Zombie outside starts to t-bag, magnum out...bang...t-bag this sucker lol :thumbsup:

It depends on the situation. If I'm winning I just laugh about it because the other player is probably raging. However if I'm losing... thank God there's no real way for me to find these people.

I remember when it was first explained to me in Halo 2. It was intended as a complete sign of disrespect, ie. "You just got owned.". It is the placing of your "sack of nuts" on the dead players chin or in his mouth.....complete and utter disrespect. I have only done it in response to others who have done it to me and, on the rare occasion I am in Reach, I do it to every Armor Locker I kill! During the days of Halo 3 a female friend wanted her own type of "Tea Bag" and came up with the "Taco Bag" and the "Taco Supreme". I am sure your can figure those out for yourselves, lol!

• Like 1

I remember when it was first explained to me in Halo 2. It was intended as a complete sign of disrespect, ie. "You just got owned.". It is the placing of your "sack of nuts" on the dead players chin or in his mouth.....complete and utter disrespect. I have only done it in response to others who have done it to me and, on the rare occasion I am in Reach, I do it to every Armor Locker I kill! During the days of Halo 3 a female friend wanted her own type of "Tea Bag" and came up with the "Taco Bag" and the "Taco Supreme". I am sure your can figure those out for yourselves, lol!

My female friends call it Clam Slamming.

• Like 1

If someone teabags me. I don't take it so seriously because its just a game... But still I just a bit go more hard on that guy who teabagged me and then after I kill him, I enjoy a nice looooong teabag until the guy's body disappears then I go back to playing and then do it again! lol its a allot of fun and is the hilarious thing and is mostly only done on halo :)