*WINNER* Christmas Challenge!!

Choot 'em

And the winner is..................

TheDeadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations TheDeadly!!! :thumbsup: You will be contacted regarding the prizes!! (that's alot of prizes, lol)

The breakdown and correct answer goes like this......

0:06 *extremely low, subconsciously* "Wake........up" - red letters

0:31 *muffled and low* "I need you!" - orange letters

0:34 "Please!" - yellow letters

0:42 "Wake up John!" - lime letters

0:46 "Chief!" - blue letters

0:50 "John!" - purple letters

The one most of you were missing was - "Wake.......up". Very difficult to hear, but it's there. Looks like we were having a guessing game for a while (*cough* Quilts *cough*) and everyone was SO close!! You've got to admit it was pretty fun!!

Thanks to all who participated!!! Please get signed up for the December giveaway!!!

And once more, CONGRATULATIONS The Deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to TheDeadly! Man he has won a nice bundle of prizes! This is what he won for getting it right:

*Pre-ordered copy of Halo 4

*Turtle Beach Earforce X12

*Xbox 360 CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner

*Xbox 360 Media Remote

*Xbox Live 12 month Gold Starter Kit

• 12 month gold membership: Xbox Gold is your connection to online gaming, HD movies & TV shows, friends, music and more!
  • 400 Microsoft Points: Use Microsoft Points to download games, add-ons, movies, TV shows and more!
  • Xbox 360 Chatpad: The easy way to enter codes and stay connected with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
  • Xbox 360 Headset: Get your head in the game for the full multiplayer experience.

I will message TheDeadly to insure that Santa Claus has his location!

congratulations the deadly a nice early christmas gift :), but i must say that it is wrong, in the trailer cortanas full dialogue is

john wake up 0:21

i need you 0:31

please! 0:34

wake up john 0:43

CHIEF!!! 0:46

john 0:50

she says the word john 3 times

and at 0:06 know one knows what she says there because its sooo muffled she could be saying anything. It hasnt been confirmed that at 0:06 she actually says "wake up"

congratulations the deadly a nice early christmas gift :), but i must say that it is wrong, in the trailer cortanas full dialogue is

john wake up 0:21

i need you 0:31

please! 0:34

wake up john 0:43

CHIEF!!! 0:46

john 0:50

she says the word john 3 times

and at 0:06 know one knows what she says there because its sooo muffled she could be saying anything. It hasnt been confirmed that at 0:06 she actually says "wake up"

No, in fact it is you who are wrong. He had very specific letters to be used for the cypher. The "complete" series of spoken words in the trailer by Cortana was posted by me after the contest and in the last post of the thread. That was part of the challenge, using only the cypher letters being offered, not what you thought it was! You Had to use the offered components. If it was to be the "complete" series of words spoken they would have been offered. The contest and winner are valid and confirmed. Here is the link to the complete series spoken by Cortana. Link The instructions were simple, and most respondents either added letters that were not part of the cypher or did not use them all, or realize they needed to listen harder or do as imakequilts and attempt to guess it out with multiple posts

• Like 1

No, in fact it is you who are wrong. He had very specific letters to be used for the cypher. The "complete" series of spoken words in the trailer by Cortana was posted by me after the contest and in the last post of the thread. That was part of the challenge, using only the cypher letters being offered, not what you thought it was! You Had to use the offered components. If it was to be the "complete" series of words spoken they would have been offered. The contest and winner are valid and confirmed. Here is the link to the complete series spoken by Cortana. Link The instructions were simple, and most respondents either added letters that were not part of the cypher or did not use them all, or realize they needed to listen harder or do as imakequilts and attempt to guess it out with multiple posts

choot em posted at the top, that the first words cortana spoke was "wake up" at 0:06, and then in that link you provided you stated the first words cortana spoke was "master chief" whos right and whos wrong?

Congrats to TheDeadly! Man he has won a nice bundle of prizes! This is what he won for getting it right:

*Pre-ordered copy of Halo 4

*Turtle Beach Earforce X12

*Xbox 360 CleanDr Laser Lens Cleaner

*Xbox 360 Media Remote

*Xbox Live 12 month Gold Starter Kit

• 12 month gold membership: Xbox Gold is your connection to online gaming, HD movies & TV shows, friends, music and more!
  • 400 Microsoft Points: Use Microsoft Points to download games, add-ons, movies, TV shows and more!
  • Xbox 360 Chatpad: The easy way to enter codes and stay connected with friends on Facebook and Twitter!
  • Xbox 360 Headset: Get your head in the game for the full multiplayer experience.

I will message TheDeadly to insure that Santa Claus has his location!

Pretty sweet prize bundle, wish i had actually bothered to take part.

choot em posted at the top, that the first words cortana spoke was "wake up" at 0:06, and then in that link you provided you stated the first words cortana spoke was "master chief" whos right and whos wrong?

You are wrong, period. I simply offered the entire series of words Cortana spoke, he only used what he wanted foe the contest. What he used is in the order that she spoke them. You added a word that was not part of the cypher any ways. If you have any further statements you can PM me with them.

• 5 weeks later...