It Only Takes three: webcomic

Doll

alright, so on this colony planet, named Gaia, the planet has been under a long peace, even through the war, there was no need for anyone to join, their planet was safe. but then it happened, a colony planet close to their own was glassed, and the men were instantly drafted. leaving the women children, and elderly to themselves. some left in fear, others couldn't aford it, so they stayed.

the main characters are Diana(middle on the first pic), Christa(the girl on the right), and Roxy(the one on the left), they staied behind, while their husbands fight the covies.

SCAN0006.jpg

did you draw ALL of this? if so, i am so impressed, you are naturally talented for Drawing dude, i am so impressed, i wish i could draw half as good as that.

yeah, i drew this, and used a program on my computer to add in the background color, and title. thank you

it might be a series, its supposed to take place before 'free to kill' a RvB fanfic about the freelancers, well the three diana is agent California (Cali), Christa is agent Colorado (Ra) and Roxy is agnet Hawaii (Wai) and that fic will bloom to a seriese, so i might make a comic out of those as well.

wow i like it!

the lines might need to be darker but i dont know anything about art :P

once i get a tablet i'll be redoing the whole thing, and give it that manga feel. but for now, i'm just happy everyone can read it, and like it hah hah.

Really good stuff Doll!! I must say, you're very talented!! :thumbsup:

thank you, story and art done by me, big details done by my friend who lives with me, lol. she's really good with backgrounds. i can't draw it to save my life lol

Real nice. I'm pretty good at drawing myself actually. Not as good as this though. I need to practice more, get the right drawing utensils.

Anyways, REAL nice work Doll. I'm really impressed. Somewhat envious. Hey, maybe i'll start doing my own series too.

POOR GRUNT WHY?!!?!?WHY?!?!?!?!

well...the Grunt just had to die. *laughs*

Real nice. I'm pretty good at drawing myself actually. Not as good as this though. I need to practice more, get the right drawing utensils.

Anyways, REAL nice work Doll. I'm really impressed. Somewhat envious. Hey, maybe i'll start doing my own series too.

thanks, i still need to work on my skills as well, i'm not as good as i want to be. you should start one, but this isn't even my first, this is like the third or fith comic i have decided to do, it's just the only one that i like enough to continue XD

• 4 months later...

Excellent work Doll!! I lol'd at "So that leaves us two"! Artwork superb! (wouldn't expect anything less from you)

Thanks for "popping in"! LMAO! :thumbsup:

thank you, i know my art isn't the best in this pic, i'll do my best for the next page, it's going to be epic ^w^

I love The grunt

Grunts are fun to mess with ^w^ thank you