Bring back the elephants from Halo 3

M4sT3r Ch13f S117

• 3 months later...

Halo fans argue over all things, but if it is one thing they all have in common.. it must be that they all want the elephant back. It was made of pure fun and added a whole new playstyle to the series. BRING IT BACK!!

Maybe I didn't play Sandtrap enough to fall in love with the elephant but I couldn't care less if it came back.

As much as I loved stealing the other teams elephant in Sandtrap and winning a game of BTB with style, this is the last thing im worried about in halo 4.

Multi Bomb and CTF were so hectic on sandtrap with the elephant wars. Everyone would spawn and just start running as fast as they could to the elephants to either steal the other teams or get theirs back. They should come back in forge though, so that we have the option to remove them.

As much as I loved stealing the other teams elephant in Sandtrap and winning a game of BTB with style, this is the last thing im worried about in halo 4.

Multi Bomb and CTF were so hectic on sandtrap with the elephant wars. Everyone would spawn and just start running as fast as they could to the elephants to either steal the other teams or get theirs back. They should come back in forge though, so that we have the option to remove them.

i found having elephant wars fun.