Official Skull Locations Guide

ObligatoryFate

This is now the "Official" Skull Location Thread. Post your finds here.

Major Spoiler Alert!!!!!

You must be using the new graphics to see the skulls.

Famine Skull:

Located on the rock where the Pelican crash site is on Silent Cartographer. It's at the top.

Foreigner Skull:

This skull can be found on the level Truth and Reconciliation in the large hanger before the brig (which has the Covenant drop ship that Keys will pilot at the end) on the lower level. The skull is inside the door farthest from where you initially enter the room and to the right. The door is locked and only lets enemies enter the fight, so you need to run for the door when it is opening lest you should lose your chance.

Edited by Absolute Dog
Promoted as the Official Skull Location Guide
  • Like 2

The Iron skull is in the room where you start the campaign, instead of following the soldier out of the room, turn around go to back of room, and its behind the cyliders on the left

Good tip about the skull on the ledge in silent cartographer ive been trying to get that one for ages, can see it but not get to it, now i know i need 2 people, and its the bandanna one.......

More skulls i found

Mythic - At start of halo, walk towards the waterfal its behind the waterfal

Boom - found on halo, after getting the warthog, instead of driving down the hole to the tunnel, go top right then get out of warthog, run around edge its at the end of the ledge

Foreign - On the alien ship during Truth & Reconciliation, wait until you reach the area where you face off against hunters for the third time. The skull is through the door they enter from. The room is a large hangar bar where marines are dropped off to help you. Fight and kill every alien until music begins to chime. You need to wait on the far right-side of the room so that you can rush through the doors just as they open.

Famine - Silent Cartographer. Just as you land, turn around and walk away from the fighter and your checkpoint. Continue circling the island until you reach a ramp leading up to the top of a flat piece of land right in the middle. Run up the ramp to find a skull at the top

Recession - 343 Guilty Spark, as you cross a fallen tree and see one of the alien turrets explode while enemies open fire from a structure ahead, you’ll know you’re in the right place. Don’t go inside just yet, instead run to the left wall and hug it until you reach a turret with a small drop behind it. Carefully slide down to find a skull at the bottom.

Eyepatch - During The Library, before you take the Index, circle around and seach the far back of the room behind the Index. The skull is on the ground far behind the Index.

Pinata - Two Betrayals, the skull is on a ledge directly above the underground tunnel exit. You’ll have to reach the end of the level, take a Banshee, and fly it all the way back to this point to get up there and find the skull. Its the ledge where the wraith shoots from

Grunt Birthday Party - The Maw - the bit where you stop to wait for the pelican and where it crashed drive to end of bridge park on right hand side - jump onto warthog then jump onto pipe skull is there

Thats me so far

Eye Patch is located at the Library across the way at the very end - the other side of the elevator that takes you to the index.

Iron is the first room of the game on Pillar of Autumn behind a blue barrel.

Recession is on 343 Guilty Spark in the starting area. Turn left after getting off the Pelican towards the left side of a big green glowing tree and start walking - the skull is on a hill between two trees and under a bush.

Bandanna is on Silent Cartographer on the tunnel that leads to the Security Center's override button - I recommend overshield and Rocket Launcher.

well thanks to the tip ive now got all skulls

so update is

Malfunction skull (assault on the control room), when you get the scorpion for the first time, drive it until you get to the bridge section,, take out the 2 elites that are at the door, get out of tank, now as you look at bridge go to the right hand side of it, look down and right, you will see a pipe with the skull on it, jump down skull is yours, you will then have to die.

Black Eye - Library - start up the level follow the monitor along the corrider, till you get to the first lit tunnel. do not go throug it, instead stand and fight all the flood, when you have wiped them out. you will see 2 blocks in front of you. (look at the blocks with the tunnel on your right hand side) grenade jump onto the left one (which is near the vents in the wall) then jump into the vent, bingo there is the skull

Fog skull very strange this one and hard to explain, so have found a video

that as they say is all the skulls

More skulls i found

Mythic - At start of halo, walk towards the waterfal its behind the waterfal

Boom - found on halo, after getting the warthog, instead of driving down the hole to the tunnel, go top right then get out of warthog, run around edge its at the end of the ledge

Foreign - On the alien ship during Truth & Reconciliation, wait until you reach the area where you face off against hunters for the third time. The skull is through the door they enter from. The room is a large hangar bar where marines are dropped off to help you. Fight and kill every alien until music begins to chime. You need to wait on the far right-side of the room so that you can rush through the doors just as they open.

Famine - Silent Cartographer. Just as you land, turn around and walk away from the fighter and your checkpoint. Continue circling the island until you reach a ramp leading up to the top of a flat piece of land right in the middle. Run up the ramp to find a skull at the top

Recession - 343 Guilty Spark, as you cross a fallen tree and see one of the alien turrets explode while enemies open fire from a structure ahead, you’ll know you’re in the right place. Don’t go inside just yet, instead run to the left wall and hug it until you reach a turret with a small drop behind it. Carefully slide down to find a skull at the bottom.

Eyepatch - During The Library, before you take the Index, circle around and seach the far back of the room behind the Index. The skull is on the ground far behind the Index.

Pinata - Two Betrayals, the skull is on a ledge directly above the underground tunnel exit. You’ll have to reach the end of the level, take a Banshee, and fly it all the way back to this point to get up there and find the skull. Its the ledge where the wraith shoots from

Grunt Birthday Party - The Maw - the bit where you stop to wait for the pelican and where it crashed drive to end of bridge park on right hand side - jump onto warthog then jump onto pipe skull is there

Thats me so far

god bless u master. :unworthy:

Sorry, meant in Silent Cartographer. You must have either a rocket or a second player because grenade jumping by yourself won't work.

http://www.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=jFGUPAnu9_I

I grenade jumped and got this by myself no problem. Go grab an overshield outside and then throw two sticky grenades on the ground and jump when the first one explodes. It will shoot you right up there.

well thanks to the tip ive now got all skulls

so update is

Malfunction skull (assault on the control room), when you get the scorpion for the first time, drive it until you get to the bridge section,, take out the 2 elites that are at the door, get out of tank, now as you look at bridge go to the right hand side of it, look down and right, you will see a pipe with the skull on it, jump down skull is yours, you will then have to die.

There is actually a ladder to walk up after you get this skull. I was getting ready to jump off the pipe when I noticed a ladder right in front of me on the wall. Thank you High definition.

Wait, wait, hang on a second. I went into that stupid thing where the Fog skull is, and there was no skull. Actually, if I remember right, there were two of those stupid things, and I almost killed myself going into BOTH of them. I was in the new graphics, but NO SKULL! WTF?

EDIT: Er, I never did ask if anyone knows why, did I? Does anybody have any ideas?

Wait, wait, hang on a second. I went into that stupid thing where the Fog skull is, and there was no skull. Actually, if I remember right, there were two of those stupid things, and I almost killed myself going into BOTH of them. I was in the new graphics, but NO SKULL! WTF?

EDIT: Er, I never did ask if anyone knows why, did I? Does anybody have any ideas?

I dont think skulls show up on easy difficulty( not positive) and I know they dont show up in OLD graphics but you said you were in new graphics. Make sure you are in the room after you go DOWN the elevator. Just incase its because your looking in the wrong place, here is a video showing both skull locations on "Assault on the control room".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=rAHhd1qiKg0