server unavailable

madill89

Hmm, have you tried turning off your Xbox and turning it back on? If that doesn't work, unplug your router for about 30 seconds and plug it back in and see if that does the trick.

I've had the same problem where i am having problems connecting. Its a 343 issue. I have tried to reset my router, i have turned the xbox on and off, I have reset the cache and redownloaded the update etc.

I've had the same problem where i am having problems connecting. Its a 343 issue. I have tried to reset my router, i have turned the xbox on and off, I have reset the cache and redownloaded the update etc.

I'm not having a problem, but sometimes my friends' service records aren't showing up and some of them are. Maybe it's just some minor tweaks before CEA.

halo doesn't run via a dedicated server. it runs by p2p (peer 2 peer) i believe. thats why you see selecting new host when someone quites sometimes. it's picking someone else to host the game. i cant go into too much detail because i dont know much about it (cue twinreaper).

have you tried connecting your xbox to your router/modem via ethernet cable. i had this problem with my wireless adapter. hooked my xbox up to my router via wire and i haven't had a problem since. give it a try and post back here with your results.

Still have the problem, using a Telstra Bigpond Pre-paid Dongle connected through a laptop via ethernet. Can play every other game under the sun without lag, cleared cache, you name it I've done it.

Had it at my parents place, played it wireless over their connection no problems.

Seriously, its frustrating!

• 4 months later...