Firefight limited gone....

FireMachine

Well you can thank 343 for that one. Because it didn't have enough people playing that gametype, they went ahead and removed it. Firefight limited was the only reason I decided kept playing the game. I'm disappointed by the fact it was no longer there. And yes, they've kept Doubles and Arcade. But personally, I'd prefer Limited. What are you thoughts?

Sincerely yours,

A disappointed gamer.

FireMachine there have always been adjustments in the play lists dependent on the population of it. Players will initial flock to a new one then loose interest leaving only a small number of avid fans of it. There has been calls for one type of game or another from the fans since Bungie first created their B.net forums and that will continue into 343inds. reign. There were only two actual play lists or game types that I have felt needed to stay or be brought forward through to the next game. The first was from Halo 2, Clan Battle. I never played it but felt that there should always be a variant for them to duke it out in. The second was the complete ranked play list that had existed since the beginning of MM. Thanks for the post.

• Like 1

I love firefight, but I totally understand why they got rid of limited, yes the population was very small, but the problem for me mostly was 1. It would take forever to find a match, 2. When I did get a match there was usually 1 person that would eat up all our lives or afking. Now this is just my observation and opinion, so this may vary. The only time I liked playing it was when I had a party to play with.

I didn't really ever play FFL sadly, I would of liked to try it before it went away. I always liked FF ODST and now I'm kind of pissed off I missed it :/

I like to think that 343 will bring it back. They should at least, seeing as its the best FF experience. Custom games are still available thankfully. Now all we need is to find more people for it!

• Like 1

Honestly, they have way too many playlists in reach which is why none of these playlist can reach at least 10,000 players. The most I've ever seen in a playlist was 6,000 for Team Slayer. They need to remove some playlists. They should move living dead into rumble pit.