red vs blue season 14?

technohollow99

greetings spartans

seeing how we were left on a massive cliffhanger at the end of season 13, do you think there'll be another season or will they just leave us begging for more answers of what happens next?

truth be told i think they are most likely to do another season because of the massive budget 343 industries put into rooster teeth during season 11 and up....but that being said if they were to continue (if they do) what would happen next?

post-95414-0-27285000-1453212440.png

Well I guess someone croaks and the villain gets curb stomped.

Either way, RvB has started to sink in quality since Season 9. Season 1-8 were the best.

I could not agree more.

1-8 were solid gold.

9-10 were good.

11-Actually gave me renewed hope that this series could get back to the quality we saw in 1-8.

12-13 an absolute train wreck of a show. :)

Edited by Caboose The Ace

I could not agree more.

1-8 were solid gold.

9-10 were good.

11-Actually gave me renewed hope that this series could get back to the quality we saw in 1-8.

12-13 an absolute train wreck of a show. :)

don't you think 'train wreck' is a little harsh? i really enjoyed the most recent seasons and you can't really say the finale of season 13 was terrible because it was both beautiful yet sad

don't you think 'train wreck' is a little harsh? i really enjoyed the most recent seasons and you can't really say the finale of season 13 was terrible because it was both beautiful yet sad

No you are incorrect. It is perhaps the most appropriate word.

All I saw for the past two seasons was just that.

The finale to season 13 was just bad. Oh Church died again. Don't worry he will come back.

That's pretty much the message I got from it and considering how xenophobic Rooster Teeth is about killing off characters there is almost a one hundred percent chance he will come back.

Season 12-13 just was just full of bad ideas and bad execution to be honest. :)

sadly church isn't coming back, his voice actor confirmed that the finale of season 13 was church's real and final death

Deconstruction - http://rvb.wikia.com/wiki/Epsilon

Epsilon broadcasts message:
Unfortunately, the crew are confronted by Felix and Locus, having survived the Tartarus' destruction. Surprisingly, however, Locus betrays Felix and refuses to attack the crew, prompting Felix to attack them. Luckily, the crew quickly kill Felix, with Locus gaining control of Felix's discarded sword. Locus then activates the Comm. Temple for the crew and disappears, allowing Epsilon to broadcast the message. Epsilon reveals Chorus' location, the Blood Gulch Crew's survival, and Hargrove's crimes to the message's recipients across the galaxy. In response to this, the Chairman flies to Chorus and releases numerous Mantis droids to kill the remaining inhabitants.

Crew confront Chairman:
Epsilon, as a result, suggests infiltrating the Staff of Charon in order to shut them down. After the crew manage to enter the ship by flying up in Felix and Locus' Falcon, they reunite with F.I.L.S.S., who directs them to a terminal located inside Hargrove's trophy room that can shut down the droids. Upon reaching the trophy room, Epslion connects to the terminal and overrides the Mantises' controls, shutting them all down. Unfortunately, the Reds and Blues are forced to hide inside the trophy room when Hargrove's personal forces attack them.

Epsilon fragments:
When Hargrove's forces begin welding the door, the crew decide to stand their ground and fight. Epsilon, having discovered it while connected to the terminal, reveals the Meta's suit to the crew and has Tucker wear it. After Tucker dons the suit, the crew prepare for the impending attack as Hargrove's forces prepare to breach through. However, Epsilon, knowing that he is unable to run the modified Meta suit, decides to deconstruct himself from the memories of the other A.I. fragments in order to ensure that the crew will survive. Epsilon then records his goodbyes to the crew and proceeds to fragment the memories of the other A.I., before dematerializing.

• Like 1

sadly church isn't coming back, his voice actor confirmed that the finale of season 13 was church's real and final death

Still, one death does not excuse two bad seasons.

12 and 13 did actually have some great ideas but they were all so badly done to the point where both 12 and 13 really have little to no redeeming qualities at this point.

I'd say it is time to let the show die now. Actually I would have said it was time at season 10 but nobody listened to me then. So perhaps one more season to wrap up everything and then end it?

Because the show as run its course and nothing lasts forever and it's clear the team has ran out of idea's and are grasping at straws. :)

• 1 month later...

I think they should continue making them. Keep getting them into serious trouble.

It would be cool to see Caboose actually be a badass one of these days, and have him kick tons of bad guy butt, in a manner like Agent Texas. But that is probably just me.

I think they should continue making them. Keep getting them into serious trouble.

It would be cool to see Caboose actually be a badass one of these days, and have him kick tons of bad guy butt, in a manner like Agent Texas. But that is probably just me.

caboose has kicked ass before

didn't he do that in season 10 when he was fighting tex-bots? (basically a small army made up from tex's spare bodies / back-up a.i's)

he has done that a few times before

the only two i remember though were when they fought tex and when canoose and sarge took the reds and blues flags from season 3 and had them attack Omally