Thel's Origins

Gideon234

Now I know the terminals in the halo games explain Thel 'Vadam's life in the military , but why not have a video game version of his life made by telltale? Like it would start from his youth life on sanghelios and end with him chasing down the pillar of autumn. What do you guys think? Does this sound good or bad?

Now I know the terminals in the halo games explain Thel 'Vadam's life in the military , but why not have a video game version of his life made by telltale? Like it would start from his youth life on sanghelios and end with him chasing down the pillar of autumn. What do you guys think? Does this sound good or bad?

I like that idea, or at least parts of it.

Not made by Telltale but a normal Halo fps but with the added twist you play as an Elite. (Maybe Thel?)

Of course this means you fight Marines, maybe Spartan IV's?

At least, this is what I'd like to see at some point. :)

Maybe another HAlo 3ODST/Halo Reach like spin-off with the focus on life in the Covenant before and maybe during the war would be cool. But aren't there already books about Thel's life before the events of the games? If so we wouldn't want a Fall of Reach (book) vs Halo: Reach (game) fiasco again.

Honestly, if there was going to be a spin off game I'd want it to focus on the NCA and the outer colonies (not that I'd actually buy it). Any of these spinoffs are basically 0% chance because most are either ridiculously far fetched or just wouldn't be worth doing.