The semi weekly site poll two.

As promised here is the next semi weekly site poll. halo2vehicle2_1095031065.jpg

Now then onto the question I pose to everyone reading this thread.

We all know 343 has added new vehicles to Halo 5 Guardians such as the Phaeton.But they have also not included some vehicles from the previous entries in the franchise such as the Falcon. If you could include any vehicle in Halo 5 that is not in there already, what would it be?

Until next time folks! smile.png

( Due to unforeseen events the next poll without a poll will not be up until August 23rd )

Edited by Big_Boss

I would really love to see them put in a motorcycle. I mean how hard could it be? Its probably easier to implement a motorcycle than a mongoose.

I mean come on! This looks epic!

6257459614_a844461718_z.jpg

Actually a mongoose is easier. It's pretty much a small build of the Warthog. With a few fixes here and there.

A motorcycle would be an entire new build. Especially with the turns and drifts. Plus they'll have to put in lean, do you can lean the bike on the side of the wheel.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure a motorcycle, or at least something of the sort, was deleted material from the games.

As for how 343i are going about deleted material. You might get that bike

I checked this topic right before I headed out to Spain and one thought popped into my head....

Should I have been more specific?

I was wondering if some guys would go overboard but apart from perhaps Yoshi's....

It turned out alright! :)

Now for the answer.....

*Drumroll*

A Chopper of some kind....