MCC August 2015 needs an update

Is anyone else having an issue with the servers?

Me, and a few of my xbox live friends are having trouble with finding and keeping legit games.

We search for long periods only to find a game that takes a long time to start.

Each person in the game is experiencing the same problem. 

They randomly spawn in throughout the game for the first time, whether there are 20 kills when you finally enter the game or everyone lags out. Sometimes you get a game and it has a bad host, meaning random spikes in the connection leading to super saiyan spartans.

Let me note that my connection is very good, and has nothing to do with it.

Recently my roster on the mcc has begun to work again after months of on & off capability.

I like that a lot, but do you think it could of had some effect on the over all game? is there coding that mixes in with the multiplayer and roster? maybe it being supported with windows 10 now affected the game in some form?

Anyway.

Something is wrong, and many of the people i play with on a daily basis are experiencing the same problem.

Just within the time it's taken me to type this my friend has been lagged out of a game, and then the next game it started with the enemy team having 18 kills already. 

Please fix what you've broken.

I really love halo, and want it to be playable in some aspect again.

-exomy

I have explained this so many times my head feels like exploding from repetition!

Mcc is probably never going to be fixed!

Because.....

Mcc simply is not going to get Ms anymore money, simple, no point fixing it.

Halo 5 ( if it is bug free ) is going to make Ms money.

Simply put: Fixing Mcc makes community sense.

Simply put: Make sure Halo 5 is good makes cooperate sense.

So that is what Ms has told 343 to do. Make Halo 5 as good a product as they can. :)

• Like 1

I have explained this so many times my head feels like exploding from repetition!

Mcc is probably never going to be fixed!

Because.....

Mcc simply is not going to get Ms anymore money, simple, no point fixing it.

Halo 5 ( if it is bug free ) is going to make Ms money.

Simply put: Fixing Mcc makes community sense.

Simply put: Make sure Halo 5 is good makes cooperate sense.

So that is what Ms has told 343 to do. Make Halo 5 as good a product as they can. :)

Pretty much this. Caboose is dead on. If it's not going to make them money then they probably won't do anything about it. At this point all we can do is hope that Halo 5 is free of bugs for the most part. I'm confident Microsoft won't let 343 mess up their biggest series twice in a row. But you never know.

Eh. The majority of the team at this point is focusing on making Halo 5 not a crappy launch. Once H5 is out, we'll probably see some more content for MCC.

Besides, the game is more or less functional for the majority of people. Unfortunately, it's not as much a priority as the upcoming game is.