News smashup!

I found three interesting things that were quite interesting, but I don't think deserve articles on their own, so I combined them into one article. smile.png

And here it is.....

Article one: Fallout 4 will not have a level cap!

2877208-fallout4_upt2015_20150603_v2.jpg
Here is the Sauce http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/06/fallout-4-wont-end-when-the-story-concludes-no-level-cap

In recent news Bethesda tweeted on Twitter that unlike all past Fallout games, Fallout 4 will not have a level cap. And unlike Fallout New Vegas that game does not finish once you complete the main story. 

Article two: Bungie announces plans to change the Destiny levelling system!
mqdefault.jpg
Here is the oh so tasty sauce! http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/04/bungie-revamping-destinys-leveling-system

Coming in the upcoming Taken King expansion for Destiny is a massive change to its levelling system. Destiny will no longer have to Light system in place. The Light system being how you level up after you reach level 20, by collecting gear with the Light in it. Instead the new system will be very much how you levelled up before level 20. By completing bounties, killing enemy's and completing missions among other activities. Instead of being tied to your gear.

“The conflation of gear and character level led to this place where your identity was determined by things outside of your control,” creative director Luke Smith said on the upcoming change. “We don’t want to do that.”

Bungie has also stated they are working on tweaking the loot system, hopefully ensuring you get less of the same loot you have already gotten.

Now for final article: The Metal Gear Solid V Pc specs have been revealed!
mgs5wolf.jpg
Sauce: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/11/20/metal-gear-solid-5-ground-zeroes-pc-requirements-revealed

Recently the official Pc specs for the upcoming Metal Gear Solid game, the Phantom Pain have been announced.
And here they are.

Minimum
Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 (3.40 GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 card Required)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Recommended
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790 (3.60GHz) or better; Quad-core or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (DirectX 11 graphic card required)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 28 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card (Surround Sound 5.1)

I hope you enjoyed reading!

Edited by Big_Boss
  • Like 4