Vehicle's in Halo 4

Wolfy5079

Here's a random thought I had during a Big Team Battle game on Halo 3. Have you ever been shredding through enemy territory driving a Hog with a buddy on the .50cal racking up kills? Everythings going great and suddenly your gunner takes a sniper round to the dome leaving your defenseless. I thought it would be a cool idea to have the option of smashing an armed grenade into the dash and turn your Hog into a motorized bomb! I can see where this could get annoying so it might be something that would have to happen randomly. Just sounded like a cool idea.

I think we should have the folowing vehicles in multiplayer: pelicans (make shure that the player can walk around inside aswell as sitdown, and walk into the cockpit) , the UNCS savana with drop pods (make it a forge object that you could walk around inside and drop the pods), a new halo warthog (will provode link), the Grizzly tank (from halo wars), the UNSC Hawk, target locator, ac-130 bomber (drop warthogs and tanks) and PARACHUTES! The must have vehicles for halo 4 multiplayer are: Grizzly tanks from halo wars, the UNSC Hawk from halo wars, and the pelicans. i will give the link for the warthog (this is the warthog from forazza motorsport 4) :http://www.evilcontrollers.com/evilblog/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/forza-4-features-halo-warthog-evilcontrollers.jpg

• Like 1

In Halo Reach during forge and custom games I was a little disappointed at the limited ground and air vehicles. I believe that Reach should have had a few more air vehicles. In halo 4 custom games and forge I have a few ideas. Such as with the biult in maps there should be a CLEAR MAP option for people who want to create their own maps from scratch. And for vehicles in the FORGE WORLD EQUIVALENT there should be a gunship kind of aircraft for each race (i.e humans and covenant). Such as, one aircraft I really hope to see in Halo 4 the SPARROWHAWK from Halo wars, it would be superb in the gunship role for the Humans, with is obvious wing mounted cannons and missile armament. And for the covenant there may be a banshee variant that we have not yet seen along side the original banshee we have grown acustom to. There should also be transports for each team both light and heavy (heavy for custom games and forge only). For the human light and heavy, the falcon could be able to hold 2 passengers with the seats that are already there and the passengers can fire their weapons to help the gunners. And for the human heavy transport it should be the trusty PELICAN. With it's chin turret and a door gunner in the back and the ability to carry four or six passengers. And for self defense/ground attack maybe wing mounted missle pods from Halo 3. And for the covenant light transport maybe a smaller form of phantom or spirit. The covenant heavy transport can just be a humble yet deadly Phantom with a chin turret, two door gunners and large passenger load.

Now for the ground vehicles, for the humans beside the missile, gauss and default warthogs, 343 should finally include the transport warthog withies extra three seats for major capture the flag potential for three extra people to storm the base, get the flag and get the heck out of there. Halo should also have a new Anti-Aircraft, such as the wolverine from halo wars, since halo has never really had any truly AA vehicles and players have had to be at the mercy of banshee pilots unless the team is lucky enough to get a rocket launcher and have him be vulnerable to enemy fire. With the wolverine keeping an eye out for enemy aircraft all of the team can focus on the objective instead of that one lone banshee. For the covenant AA maybe it could be a revenant with twin plasma launchers on the back instead of the plasma mortar or maybe the AA Wraith. For tanks the scorpion is already good enough although I wish that 343 would bring back the coaxial machine gun for defense against people bum rushing the tank. The Wraith in my eyes could use some renovations, such as adding a couple of plasma turrets like the halo 2 Wraith. And for fun 343 should add the Kobra from halo wars.

And that concludes my ideas for the halo 4 custom games, forge world equivalent vehicles

If anyone knows how to get thiis stuff to 343 for game design and at least some of the vehicles I have mentioned make it to halo 4 that would be much appreciated. If only just the SPARROWHAWK made it to Halo 4 I would make me extremely happy and I can assure you people at 343's halo four development team that your work would be much appreciated :)

• Like 1