I say yes for zero bloom!!!!!

PBinTheDecree

wow.. i picked up reach today again even though i thought i wasn't going too. Zero bloom is the best thing to happen to this game. The pace is way faster and even the armor abilities don't seem that bad with zero bloom. I still think for reach they should be pickups and not a loadout. A few more tweaks to this game and it could be something amazing.

So..... your all for the blooming reticule not being in the game? Please rephrase your statement to be acurate to what changes they made. Example...

I love the "No Bloom" playlists. The MegaloScript execution to change the memory values of 7 of the DMR weapon fields was great. Nulling or limiting the distance the reticule blooms as well as lowering the firing radius was a cool fresh addition to the traditional gameplay.

You see the difference right? When people read your post about it, you give the impression that the little blooming reticule on your HUD is why the weapons fire the way they do. No disrespect man, just trying to educate everyone here, one post at a time.

It helps against people who love to sprint and double melee, so I don't think it does. Now instead of having to have their shields be completely removed, I can simply melee them after shooting them a few times when they go in for the double melee. I don't think that sucks.

Post of the day right here.

• 2 weeks later...