Late Reviews With Yoshi Volume 4: Halo: Combat Evolved Sponsered by Self Destruct The betrayal king.

Late Reviews With Yoshi Volume 4:

Combat Evolved

halo-1-combat-evolved.jpg

I'm going to review Combat Evolved. The first Halo, something that has grown from complete and udder crap, to wonderful mouthwatering goodness. The udder crap is Combat Evolved's multiplayer, and that's what I will be reviewing.

I will be grading important aspects of the game out of 10. 10/10 being the best.

Population: 0/10

I honestly don't know the population. Anyone who plays Combat Evolved on a dedicated playlist for that game is less than human. People who purposely play this game are giant piles of crap. The population is maybe five players and that's just when they are forced to play it.

Gameplay: 0/10

The gameplay sucks. Your magnum functions as a power weapon because of how flipping powerful it is. Lets not forget it works better than the sniper rifle for long range kills. The grenades are mini nukes, god damn are they powerful. There is no sprint or ordinance so the game is almost unplayable. Lets not forget that if you touch the bumper of a stationary vehicle that is unmanned and no one is around you still die.

Online Interactions: 0/10

No one uses their mic so there is absolutely no help when going for the objective. But lets not kid ourselves. No one goes for the objective in this game, because people just betray each other over and over and over again. Teamwork only happens when people decide to help betray the same guy, and the enemy team is usually just as busy killing their own teammates. You holding that sniper rifle? Well if our friend, we'll call him John wants it he will take it. John will sneak his backstabbing butt right behind you and than WAPOW you are dead and John is running around betraying more teammates with it.

Graphics: 0/10

They are horrible. I don't care if these graphics were good for the time. I hate Combat Evolved so it gets a 0.

Not being awful and making me throw up in my mouth: 0/10

You suck combat evolved.

Combat evolved scores: Destiny/50

If you choose to want to dig your eyes out with rusty spoon pick this game up.

Release date is November 15th 2001

Data_chip.jpg

I Hate You

Edited by Yoshi1176
  • Like 5