Dying light Talk :3

JudgeMent

I love it when games include the melee option to boot. 'cause I mean, what's better than booting/dropkicking a zambie that wants yer berains?

Although, the game suffers (in theory) due to first-person parkour. Same issue as Mirror's Edge, but I wouldn't know if it's better or worse, as I haven't actually played it. I was kinda hopin' to see more about the game in this thread :/

I love it when games include the melee option to boot. 'cause I mean, what's better than booting/dropkicking a zambie that wants yer berains?

Although, the game suffers (in theory) due to first-person parkour. Same issue as Mirror's Edge, but I wouldn't know if it's better or worse, as I haven't actually played it. I was kinda hopin' to see more about the game in this thread :/

There's gameplay on my YouTube channel.

Also, if you want to see more about the game. There's plenty. You just gotta ask question. Lol.

So.. how is the game, in your honest, blunt opinion?

The game is actually really fun to start off playing, despite being a zombie game.

The game has an amazing storyline, and all the side-quests are really fun, yet some are disturbing. Including the mission where a guy lures in a little girl who's trying to find her dog. She finds it, and the dog is killed on the table. She was next. Yep, turns out the guy was a cannibal.

There's so much to do in the game, and there's so much stuff hidden that it's fun. There's a ton of easter eggs and secrets to discover. Hell, they even have a Super Mario easter egg where you can play the first level of Mario. The game-play sucks, of course. But it's still a Mario setup scenario with the blocks and everything setup correctly.

All-in-all, the game is vast and fun. Even better on coop. There are some parts of the game where you might feel a little scared, but that's only in solo and when you have no idea what you're doing. Including what's going on. Hell, you gotta be careful too. If you don't have a decent weapon on you, you're basically asking to be killed. Lol. Oh yeah, and dying carries a penalty. Same with going outside at night. Don't go outside at night, unless you're prepared to be bombarded by what are simply called "Hunters."

"Hunters."

A.K.A Vampires. Running away from the sun and all that Jazz. I've seen a video where someone chased one until it died. Apparently they just reach a point until they run into a fence to murder themselves to get away from the pain of the sun.

Haven't completed the campaign yet but I have a ton of fun with it. Way more potential than dead Island!

I just think they shouldn't have implemented the grappling hook, takesaway alot  of the parkour fun imo.

Also although I enjoy the campaign it's a bit weird. On one hand the game tries to be serious with emotional moments, and after those moments you proceed to bash in zombie skulls with a baseball bat that has a blowtorch strapped to it.

A.K.A Vampires. Running away from the sun and all that Jazz. I've seen a video where someone chased one until it died. Apparently they just reach a point until they run into a fence to murder themselves to get away from the pain of the sun.

There's no Vampires... However, the Volatile's resemble a vampire. I guess...

Well, seems like I'll be watching let's plays in my spare time..

Here ya go, just some random footage I recorded. It's obviously under "Fishy plays Dying Light." Lol. https://www.youtube.com/user/Xokerfish321/playlists