Titanfall Season Pass and dlc free!

Connor Kenway

11046911_614324548668416_680211471580436

Hey guys 'n gals a year ago today Titanfall was released so to celebrate it's 1 year anniversary EA and Respawn have made the Season Pass completely free on Xbox One and Xbox 360 so what are you waiting for? head over to the marketplace and download the season pass/DLC before the deal ends 

• Like 2

Thank goodness I bought the games Deluxe Edition for $11, making all DLC only $2.

Completely worth it, those who do not have the DLC need to get it. Frontier Defense at events are amazing. Especially on the DLC maps.

Get it while you can!

This ticks me off. I paid good money for my season pass only for the damn thing to be given away. I could live with it being cheaper. I could even live with them giving away one of the DLCs for free but the season pass for free, that is just an insult.

To be fair, the games lacking in terms of population, so this is a smart move to draw people back into it.

Also, I take it that you dislike Games with Gold/PS Plus free games? Because that's literally the same thing.

In any event, it's a plus. I hope more people come back to TitanFall ^_^

• Like 2

Yes Ash I do have an issue with games with gold. Sure it is nice to get free stuff but the people who spent hard earned money on the product damn well better get something in return for it being given away for free.

I cant afford to spend money on games that just come out a while later for free, nor can I do that kind of thing with DLC. I don't care about the population of a game, if people enjoy it then they will play it plain and simple. Giving out the product for free after selling it to hundreds of thousands if not millions is insulting.

At least make them pay a buck to play it. Some sort of investment on their part. I mean you wouldn't buy a new car and then not be upset if the same model, factory fresh, is given away for free a year later. Same kind of idea here.

Yes Ash I do have an issue with games with gold. Sure it is nice to get free stuff but the people who spent hard earned money on the product damn well better get something in return for it being given away for free.

I cant afford to spend money on games that just come out a while later for free, nor can I do that kind of thing with DLC. I don't care about the population of a game, if people enjoy it then they will play it plain and simple. Giving out the product for free after selling it to hundreds of thousands if not millions is insulting.

At least make them pay a buck to play it. Some sort of investment on their part. I mean you wouldn't buy a new car and then not be upset if the same model, factory fresh, is given away for free a year later. Same kind of idea here.

Well, when you buy a game at launch and pay full price, you're doing it so you can play the game as soon as possible and with the most amount of people. TitanFall is a year old, and no longer has anything left to draw in new players until their next game release, so selling the season pass (not the game itself), would not only draw older players that didn't purchase the SP, but also new players who now can buy TitanFall and get a much larger amount of content.

If the game had a large population like it did a year ago, then they wouldn't have done this. It's because there is a lack of population, that some game modes are empty, that they are giving the SP for free.

Insulting? I wouldn't say so, since it's a trade off when you buy games. You buy it at launch to play it as soon as possible, or you can get it cheaper and a free SP if you wait a whole year, when the game is now irrelevant.  

• Like 1

Ash, I invested money into the game only to have the content released for free. It doesn't matter to me the amount of time that has passed or how many people still play the game. I paid for content which is now free. Either give me my damn money back or something of comparable value. I don't like wasting my money and this is exactly what these "deals" do.

What is there not to understand about that?

Also no game is irrelevant as long as somebody is still playing it. Plenty of people are playing older games (such as myself). Hell I still play games on my Commodore 64.

Edited by Vaulting♥Frog