Assassin's Creed Unity: Dead Kings DLC Cinematic Trailer, Release Date, and More Revealed!

Thanks for the update Ed.

I'll be getting Unity someday, still haven't got very far in Black Flag. :/ Anyone with experience think that Unity is better than Black Flag?

I'm playing Unity right now and it's kinda hard to get used to compared to the other Assassin's Creeds. I think the majority of AC fans say Black Flag is better. I'm 4 sequences in and I have to agree. By the 4th sequence in Black Flag I already had everything down. There are a million and one things to do in this one which makes the mini map a jumbled mess.

• Like 2

I'm playing Unity right now and it's kinda hard to get used to compared to the other Assassin's Creeds. I think the majority of AC fans say Black Flag is better. I'm 4 sequences in and I have to agree. By the 4th sequence in Black Flag I already had everything down. There are a million and one things to do in this one which makes the mini map a jumbled mess.

I'm not that big of a critic so small things like that probably wouldn't have an effect on how much I enjoy the game. Thanks for the feedback.

^

Yep you could get Far cry 4 for free with the season pass.

Among other games such as Ac4, Watch Dogs and the Crew. :)

Wouldn't that only apply to people who already bought the season pass, and not to new buyers who would take advantage of that offer?

If it doesn't, then Ubisoft is kinda dumb..