On Smart Scope

DemonCatursday

Was just wondering how controls are set up, I'm assuming that the ADS is on left trigger, but I like the 'nade's being there, so I was wondering how the controls are set up and if the ADS can be moved back to right stick for the BR/DMR/Sniper/Magnum

I actually heard someone complain about it being on the right thumbstick, so maybe not. I looked around for like 12 seconds trying to find the control scheme thread but gave up because I'm lazy, but I'm sure if you find it it will answer a couple of your questions.

It wouldn't be Halo if there was no Controller Scheme diversity (not to mention you'd make allot of people mad), so I can say with assurance that Halo 5 will feature more Control Schemes that map the gameplay buttons differently.

I'd certainly prefer Green Thumb instead of that 1 controller scheme, but I can conform if I want.

• 3 weeks later...

Courtesy of SD: Halo-5-Guardians-Controller-Layout.jpg

That is the only confirmed control scheme as of now. I have heard that there could be one with right thumbstick, but we'll see later on.

hmm, well, that's similar to my control setup for BF4 right now, so if it's not there then at least I will be used to it (Minus Melee not being on B)

Dang emoticon, you get the idea though

• 3 weeks later...
Guest I love reach

Adding halo reach multiplayer

Since 343i released news that they would release "halo 3 odst" for free for the mcc multiplayer woes. I couldnt help but wish they added my and many others favorite halo "halo Reach" to the collection. I would be willing to spend $25 and upward for this edition.

If 343i decided to do this they would have successfully gave halo a permanent home on xbox one and breath new life into all halos.

my perfect control scheme would be

LT: grenade

LB: thruster

RT:shoot

RB: reload

R thumb stick: smart scope

L thumb stick: crouch

D-pad: grenade swap

A: jump/clamber

B: melee

X: sprint

Y: swap weapon

Yeah, pretty much this. I've always loved the controls that were bound to be (more or less) Halo 3, just purely out of comfort and muscle memory. I hated having to go through the options every time I was on someone else's xbox just to get rid of those painful default controls.

• Like 1