Halo 3 vs Halo Reach

Helix Amell

^

It does. or at the very least makes Halo cannon, silly.... let me explain.

Chief and the heavily injured Linda return to Autumn. Chief puts himself and Linda in cryosleep. ( in the books the Pillar of Autuum then flees into Slipspace as Reach falls )

With Halo reach involved....

Chief puts himself and Linda into cryosleep. Keyes then receives a call from Doctor Halsey to go to Reach and pick up a fragment of Cortana.

Keyes makes it though the Covanant blockage and lands the Autumn in a shipyard. Soon enough Noble six arrives and Cortanas fragment is inside the Autumn. The ship takes off and somehow manages to get though the blockade of Covenant ships. :)

That is one of the many ways but its a big one.

Here's another pretty major one as well:

Books:

Time: Post-Fall of Reach

Halsey has no idea that Spartan-III's exist until AFTER the PoA has left Reach she finds a folder on Colonel James Ackermans desk labelled S-III and she's all like WOAH SPARTAN-III's? lolwat.

Game: Halsey meets Noble Team she would obviously know they aren't her S-II's besides Jorge and she doesn't care one bit that there are Spartan's she has never seen before.

• Like 1

Here's another pretty major one as well:

Books:

Time: Post-Fall of Reach

Halsey has no idea that Spartan-III's exist until AFTER the PoA has left Reach she finds a folder on Colonel James Ackermans desk labelled S-III and she's all like WOAH SPARTAN-III's? lolwat.

Game: Halsey meets Noble Team she would obviously know they aren't her S-II's besides Jorge and she doesn't care one bit that there are Spartan's she has never seen before.

Good one. I'd like to see a reasonable explanation for that from Bungie or 343.

^

It does. or at the very least makes Halo cannon, silly.... let me explain.

Chief and the heavily injured Linda return to Autumn. Chief puts himself and Linda in cryosleep. ( in the books the Pillar of Autuum then flees into Slipspace as Reach falls )

With Halo reach involved....

Chief puts himself and Linda into cryosleep. Keyes then receives a call from Doctor Halsey to go to Reach and pick up a fragment of Cortana.

Keyes makes it though the Covanant blockage and lands the Autumn in a shipyard. Soon enough Noble six arrives and Cortanas fragment is inside the Autumn. The ship takes off and somehow manages to get though the blockade of Covenant ships. :)

That is one of the many ways but its a big one.

...so? Chief just puts Linda into cryosleep, then later goes into cryosleep himself. Whilst in cryosleep, the Autumn docks at reach to retrieve the final Cortana fragment. After retrieving it, Spartan-B312 (Noble 6) supports the Autumn in a MAC Cannon as it escapes Reach.

Where does it go wrong? And what other mistakes are there that you know of? I'd like to hear them

They are both classics in my eyes, I had great memories with both, which Halo 4 brought nothing to the table for me at all. 

I agree with you when calling them Classics (hell yeah!),but you forgot to mention something about Halo 4.The game was nice,pretty much.What ''ruined'' that game for me brings few reasons.

Mostly music,multiplayer and annoying grunt speech (they really sound retarded).Although Halo 4 is still nice game and very emotional.

Anyways,we turned a little from actual topic name.Hope mods wouldn't kill us xd

Now gameplay-wise, Halo: Reach was more advanced and had a smoother multiplayer experience. It had a wider variety of weapons, abilities, and vehicles to use than Halo 3. Halo 3's multiplayer had a nostalgic effect on me, first time playing it I was so hyped. Halo 3 without a doubt had a better ranking system. The Armour in halo 3 also felt more valuable compared to Halo: Reach for me, most likely because there weren't as many sets and earning each piece was a satisfying and sometimes challenging accomplishment. Halo 3's campaign had an amazing storyline that continued the Master Chief's story and left us with a stunning cliff-hanger. Halo: Reach's campaign was definitely interesting and backed us up on Reach's story, which is always great for our lore.

I disagree. Halo 3 had a few more vehicles than reach. Weapons wise, if we are counting numbers, is a push... with Halo 3 having the better weaponry.

I'd like to add more, but being limit to mobile makes things difficult.

I'll say Halo 3 and Halo 4 are the best, but different types, Halo 3 had no sprint, and Halo 4 has sprint but both of them has the best stories. 

That moment when you think of Halo 3 & Halo 4 only once.Also I want to mention Halo CE and Halo 2.Priceless!

I grew up with Halo through Halo Combat Evolved which I had completed on legendary over 100 times on Legendary!

It never gets boring and I could play that game over and over again.Never before I could imagine I'd have new Xbox console in my bedroom.Now I have it after years and years of dreaming.

Halo 3, without a doubt. In fact 'Halo 3 Beta' because it still had nade launching!

Halo Reach was the death of Halo in many ways and it has never really recovered since. I'm hoping that Halo 5 will revive the franchise to it's former glory, but I don't think that it could ever match the hype and long lasting popularity of Halo 3.