Learn From Bungie's Mistakes

I hope you guys are keeping an eye on Bungie and their mistakes regarding their launch of Destiny. The multiple connectivity and stability issues that customers have encountered from day one and their insistence that it is due to customer's routers, ports, modems, ISP and other network configuration issues have only served to frustrate and anger those customers  who are experiencing continued problems after incorporating the suggested fixes. The continued problems with their servers and their continued lack of communication and utter silence have only raised the level of frustration with their product. Pertinent communication goes a long way with customers/clients when they are having problems with a launch and will engender patience and understanding from your customers. Customers spend money to play not 25%, 50% or 95% of a game, they pay to play 100% of the game when they hand over their money. Customers are invested in seeing companies like 321 succeed and not fail. Plan to protect your brand by planning sufficient support of your product in ALL arears from day number 1 and keep the lines of communication open with your customers and in return your customers will remain patient, understanding and loyal.

At least we were able to play the game on launch...

I mean most launches went terrible with server crashes non-stop. Even Halo 4 had that problem.

Imo the launch of Destiny was a great succes actually!

• Like 1

We are not 343i. Go to Waypoint where they have ice cream.

Now 343i is in one of the most stressful positions: getting Halo back to it's former glory (if that's even possible). I'm sure 343i is looking through all avenues to make sure they don't screw up (Halo 4 was a testbed, and now it's all on them after their "first game").