Portal 2 DLC now available

Spectral Jester

If you feel like taxing your mind on this lovely Tuesday afternoon, then you'll be happy to know that the Portal 2 'Peer Review' DLC is now available to download absolutely free from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Continuing the story of the endearing co-op duo Atlas and P-body, the Portal 2 Peer Review DLC adds a brand new co-op track to complete, with the ever-present watchful eye of GLaDOS keeping the pair in check throughout.

There's also new single and multiplayer challenges to tackle, complete with leaderboard support. Not too shabby for free DLC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
can someone actully tell me if portal 2 is any good? i was going to get it...but apparently its very short.

It is definitely a good game but it's fairly short. I would have honestly just rented it if I knew what I know now. It's a fun game but once you beat it there is really nothing left to do unless you have a friend with the game. Co op is fun but I can never find anyone to play with and if I do find someone they are just trying to mess around and not play the right way. You have to have both players playing in order for co op to work and that rarely happens when searching for a random player to team with.