"Dynamic Elements on every map." Really!?!?!?

I can't believe you're changing all the maps by adding "Dynamic Elements" to every map.  You're negatively affecting the gameplay that we all know and loved for years!  It's going to make it that much more difficult to kill enemies with our lines of sight being blurred by shooting switches that activate additional waterfalls and dome shields, etc.  Leave the game the way it was!  You said yourself it's "going to ship exactly the way it shipped years ago".  What a bunch of liars you are!!!  First your Halo 4 flop of a game and now this.  God we miss Bungie....

post-18573-0-97298900-1408189270_thumb.jpg

Were not 343. Were a fan forum.

First off, the 6 remastered maps have changes like that. The other 25 are original maps and are played with the original engine.

Secondly, the waterfalls are very helpful. You could take out an entire team if you trigger that.

Like Butch said we are not 343i second:

You miss bungie, I don't, they showed no innovation in Reach besides some terrible game play decisions. (terrible spawns, armorlock, worst forge ever)

And the waterfalls ad an incredible option for map control. 

Bungie almost let Halo die, 343 brought it back.

Calm down...

The dynamic elements were added in the remade maps. The original maps without the elements will still make a return.

Check yo facts.

Then onto the "I hate 343i" part. What has 343i ever done wrong? I mean Halo 4 is their first Halo game, they try to change things up a little instead of shipping Halo 3.5 which apparently a lot of people wanted... A Halo 3.5

Sure they made a few mistakes here and there, but didn't Bungie make mistakes too? Cut them some slack will you.

• Like 1