Ok so I wont bring back my old thread about this game but I thought it should be mentioned again since it will be free on the 360 this month.

Dishonored is a game where you are playing as the bodyguard of the Empress. The land is in the middle of a plague and is suffering. Suddenly you find yourself in prison for a crime you didn't commit and now you have to find a way to take revenge on the people who framed you. How you want to do it, who they all are. The list goes on.

Each choice you make has repercussions. The more you kill the darker the story. The environment around you will change according to your actions. Even the characters you interact with are influenced. Some for the better, others for the worse.

Choose how to take out your targets. Be it by cutting their throats, causing an "accident" or by other means. All these things change the game in subtle ways.

Think of this game as a cross between Fable and Assassins Creed. It has a heavy stealth element to it, and that is its focus, but nothing is stopping you from treating it like a hack and slash. It is worth playing if you ask me, but I encourage you to try it out for yourselves.

BTW if people didn't know the dude in my sig is the main character of Dishonored.

• Like 2

Well you don't have to kill them Director. Besides you are punishing them for the actual murder of the Empress for which you were framed. Also its not really about proving your innocence at that point. Its more of just getting back at the ones who framed you.