Majority Booting???

PaNdAmOnIuM193

Majority Booting?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should players in a team gametype have a majority boot option?

Now there could be a way to do this without people abusing it. See the problem I have is these darn Boardwalk games in snipes. Where everyone quits except one guy and on Boardwalk it's impossible to spawn kill effectively.

Say it's a 4 on 1 game. I think the person thats alone should have a grace period of a couple minutes and if they can't pull within five kills, the full team gets to vote to boot the player or not. If they do decide to boot him there will be no negative effects on the booted player. (everyone get's credit for the game and blah blah.) If they decide to let the game ride on for whatever reason to get more kills or free assassinations or whathaveyous, that's all good too.

It'd have to be this specific of a system I'm afraid for it to not be abused at all. There are solutions to these things. :)

no i dont lke this ideal alot of players will boot folks for stupid reasons like friends who dont think the one guy on there team should be playing with them. and other things lets not do this to halo ever keep the boot option one player only for betrayals.