GhostlyNinjaDude

Hello everybody, I'm Matt or my gamertag GhostlyNinjaDX. I've been playing halo since before I was even in kindergarten. I started playing Halo since I was 3-4 yrs of age. It was even the first video game I ever played. And ever since then, I've been a huge halo fan and cannot wait till the master chief collection and replay all the games I played in the past. So that's me, send me a friend request if you want to play and ill catch you later, peace.

• Like 3

Hewohh :wave: and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy all of the time you spend here. Remember if you have any problems or questions referring to the website don't be afraid to ask a fellow member or a member of staff. We're all friendly so you have nothing to worry about :D.

Welcome to the gang Ghost! Im.sure you'll love your stay herw, and we also have many members who share your levwl of passion for Halo. We host plenty of events that you can participate in, and trust me, there a blast to do! I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and as always if you ever need anything, we're all here to help.