Things I would like to see in Halo 5

Coldfreeze

Disclaimer these are no gameplay adjustments, only visual adjustments.

I love Halo (me joinging this forum is exhibit A)

But there are some things which could bring more immersion into the game.

As we all know Halo has a really great first person view, you can see your legs, arms, armor etc.

But as we all know the FPS perspective is a different model than your third person model. I suggest just one model, even Duke Nukem forever had this and somehow it's really immersive.

The other thing is damage, I would love to see the impact my weapons make on enemies and not just on walls. Not huge gory guts and such, but the amoudn of blood in CEA was just right. give them some blood textures on their bodies (marines have this in Halo 3 but the textures are static.)

Other things include battledamage, I would love to see my by spartan getting damaged up and still fighting.

If anyone else got some Ideas on effects and such.

Please comment below.

See you on the battlefield.

I've always liked that the first thing you do in games is looks down to see if there are feet :hrhr:

I'd like damage done to your armour... Only not exsesessive like complete armour parts falling off. Just keep it to scratches and burns.

Also what I'd like to see is first person death cam like your screen sticks to your spartans view and black out or have a crack in your visor when you get shot through the head. It would be even more awesome if the assissinations stay in first person (like in Battlefield).

• Like 1

I've always liked that the first thing you do in games is looks down to see if there are feet :hrhr:

I'd like damage done to your armour... Only not exsesessive like complete armour parts falling off. Just keep it to scratches and burns.

Also what I'd like to see is first person death cam like your screen sticks to your spartans view and black out or have a crack in your visor when you get shot through the head. It would be even more awesome if the assissinations stay in first person (like in Battlefield).

Imagine sniping someone trough his visor and there is a hole in it, and just before you die you see the crack and the screen fades to black.

No armor falling off of course that would be too much.

But if you respawn, your armor again looks fine, no scratch or anything.

I could imagine a Killing spree being way more terrifying if the one having the spree is covered in damage, dents and blood.

but also specific damage, like you do not die by a grenade, but you are covered in dirt and burn marks from the side you were hit.

• Like 1

These ideas tie into something I would  want to see for Halo 5. :)

The option to have your armour New or battle-hardened.

New would be typical Halo style clean looking Spartan armour and battle hardened would have scratches on the armour maybe a crack on the visor a explosion mark on the knee etc.

So players can customize their Spartans even more.

These ideas tie into something I would  want to see for Halo 5. :)

The option to have your armour New or battle-hardened.

New would be typical Halo style clean looking Spartan armour and battle hardened would have scratches on the armour maybe a crack on the visor a explosion mark on the knee etc.

So players can customize their Spartans even more.

The armors in reach are battledamaged, they got scratches and such on it, but what I understand from you, you want a completely roughed up spartan.