OrbiStudios

Silent Orbis

post-29121-0-54773500-1398481402.png

Hello everyone. Silent Orbis here, and as you may have known, I've been working on a new video game project. I can't have a game without a studio name... I present to you OrbiStudios. As I'm working on my game I'll update this thread with what's happening, etc. So, here's my first update. :D

UPDATE #1

HaloGeek and Edward Kenway have joined OrbiStudios as writers for our new game. This is great, because HaloGeek has won multiple 1st place writing competitions in Moscow, and Edward Kenway is our beloved news writer - absolutely amazing. Edward will also manage social media. Now, with that said, I'm looking for a 2D concept artist. You can apply via this thread, but you need to have one picture posted for evaluation. That's all.

UPDATE #2

JXZAW and Delpen9 are officially in the art department! Delpen9 is the environmental concept artist, and JXZAW will be editing. :) HaloGeek has quit the writer position and is now the music composer. Finally, I need a DJ. Anyone who can do dubstep with crystal clear sound! You'll be editing HaloGeek's work with the dubstep effect to it. PIANO DUBSTEP! :D

UPDATE #3

Edward Kenway has officially quit the writer position. We aren't in need of a writer though, as we've fixed the issue ourselves. Yang Xiao Long is on the team, as training for a DJ, and some writing. If he ends up not being able to do the DJ position, then we'll be in search. Our project on top of all this, is still going amazing for the time being. :)

Edited by Sιlεƞτ Ѳʀвιs
  • Like 5

While I can't do much concept-wise, I have incredible writing skill, if you need proof, while I have no professional awards, I can write whatever you would ask of me to. I know you're a "perfectionist" as you have said, but I believe my skill far exceeds most basic novelists and journalists in the American system. Feel free to PM with instructions or what you wish to.

Well I can give out character ideas and background if you want that and I can also help out with the writing if you want me to do that as well.

Edit:

I can also try to be DJ but I will have to ask a few people on how to do it but if anyone else wants to be the DJ then feel free to say

Edited by уαηg χιασ ℓσηg