Titanfall DLC info released!

Unease Peanut

Titanfall DLC

titanfall_63392.jpg

The first Titanfall DLC  will release in May so Respawn Entertainment thought it to be a good idea to show us some more details on this DLC.

The first DLC will be called Expedition and will feature the following maps.

Swamp Land

Runoff

and War Games

(Halo did it first!!!! jk)

The last map has some additional details.

The map is located in a few virtual created enviorments from Angel City, Rise and Airbase Sierra.

The devs wanted to create a clean enviorment with common envcounters and firefights and easy to see wallrun walls.

Screenshots down here

106290.jpg

106291.jpg

106292.jpg

106293.jpg

106294.jpg

What do you think of this DLC so far?

As always leave answers and comments down below!

Thanks for reading! :D

Source:

http://nl.ign.com/news/8857/titanfall-nieuwe-informatie-en-screenshots-eerste-dlc

• Like 3

Late news.

War Games in particular looks really good, since it's an add of some of the few best maps, including Angel City and it's amazing rooftop-street level combat, Airbase Sierra with it's many large structures of spacious yet chaotic battles, and Rise, which allows for some extremely fast map travel. Slap on the amazing art deco and feel inspired/taken from the Training Missions that highly encourage movement and directionalizes your movement, awesome.

I like how they're also continuing the story of Titanfall's campaign:

, expedition taking place after the Battle of Demeter, where remaining IMC forces head into deeper frontier space to set up another base to at the very least defend themselves, and finding a surprising archeological dig, ruins, on another planet. While archeologists are activated to go take a look, the IMC pilots decide to go in training simulators to practice...

Buuuut at the same time I don't see how the meta fits that well. It's obviously still IMC vs. Militia, since the map explanation clearly states that IMC spawns in War Games on the Airbase Sierra side while Militia spawns in the Angel City side, but how exactly are the Militia within the simulations? O.o

In any case, already got the season pass (And for around $5 USD cheaper (i think) :D ) so I'll definitely be playing this.

(We need a playdate for Titanfall)

Edited by - Exia Dark Matter -