Petition: Halo 2 PC on Steam

XHN SCRAPY

I signed it! Thanks for making this petition! Everybody on Steam needs to be able to Enjoy Halo 2 Vista, especially now that Spartan Assault is becoming available on it.  I can't wait to see what the Mod community could do if they manage to get their hands on the game!

I don't think it should be on Steam, Spartan Assualt is okay and I don't mind it on Steam but Halo 2 should stay as is and if the Anniversary comes out remain on Xbox only. Halo should remain on Xbox for here on out, no other consoles or anything.

I don't think it should be on Steam, Spartan Assualt is okay and I don't mind it on Steam but Halo 2 should stay as is and if the Anniversary comes out remain on Xbox only. Halo should remain on Xbox for here on out, no other consoles or anything.

If it went on steam it would sell LOADS....

Would make halo 2 popular again and may increase sales for halo 5.

If it went on steam it would sell LOADS....

Would make halo 2 popular again and may increase sales for halo 5.

How would it increase sales for another game? If they didn't have the Xbox before they aren't going to buy it now because of an old game they like.

Edited by Yoshi1176

How would it increase sales for another game? If they didn't have the Xbox before they aren't going to buy it now because of an old game they like.

If it works well on PC for Halo 2, why wouldn't they put Halo 5 on PC?

I said it MAY, i never said there was a guarantee, but normally if you like one of a game, then you will buy the rest, including the new one.

And maybe a lot of PC users have consoles as well?

Let me rephrase that, If they didn't play Halo already they won't now because it's on Steam. The only people I can see playing it is people that played it on Xbox already. It would probably be a waste of time for Microsoft to do that now that 343 is making Halo 5 and possibly Halo 2 anniversary.

Besides Halo is one of the few good Xbox exclusives, I don't see them getting rid of that.

I'm ot exactly a know it all on this stuff so what I'm saying may be completely wrong, just saying what I'm thinking.

Edited by Yoshi1176

Let me rephrase that, If they didn't play Halo already they won't now because it's on Steam. The only people I can see playing it is people that played it on Xbox already. It would probably be a waste of time for Microsoft to do that now that 343 is making Halo 5 and possibly Halo 2 anniversary.

Besides Halo is one of the few good Xbox exclusives, I don't see them getting rid of that.

I'm ot exactly a know it all on this stuff so what I'm saying may be completely wrong, just saying what I'm thinking.

Why wouldn't they? Halo has a reputation, people would buy it because of its reputation. Like CoD, not saying it'd be as big as on Xbox, but ya know.

Yeah I see were your coming from, it would be a way to gain more popularity for Halo. Which in turn would help the Xbox Halo community at least a little.

Eh what the hell, I'll sign it.

That's the spirit!  :)