Destiny-Bungie+Activision=?

Ghost Recon

I got this from:  

Is it gonna be more of a Halo or more of a Cod feel to it? Whats the multiplayer going to be like? Which elements of each game will be sacrificed and will that reduce the overall quality of the game?

Those are some of the things running through my mind (and im sure your thinking the same thing) but with two heavyweights somethings giving me hope that this will challenge what has already been a good build up to Titanfall.

This is my opinion:

I think Destiny will probably be like a Halo feel because one of the Weapons looks like a Halo Shotgun or like a Boltshot from Halo 5. Also I think it will be like a Halo feeling because Bungie made the Halo games before they swithced over to Activision to make Destiny. Also there are Screenshots and a video in the link that I provided.

Also what do you think about this guys and girls do you think it will be like a Halo feeling or a Call of Duty feeling?

Edited by RedStarRocket91
Link removed, please do not post off-site links.

Until the Beta, who really know how it's gonna feel, other than those who have played or tested it already. I can only say I hope it feels like Reach, mixed with say a little Call of Duty and maybe another Halo game. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

Edited by ShockGazm
  • Like 1

Until the Beta, who really know how it's gonna feel, other than those who have played or tested it already. I can only say I hope it feels like Reach, mixed with say a little Call of Duty and maybe another Halo game. I don't know, we'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

i have to agree with ShockgGazm; until the Beta there isn't much we can say. i just hope that they don't mess it up and make it completely bad, and that there are no monthly fees (i hate those)  

i have to agree with ShockgGazm; until the Beta there isn't much we can say. i just hope that they don't mess it up and make it completely bad, and that there are no monthly fees (i hate those)  

also, this post was my 200th. 

Although this isn't really an option, it makes me think about Borderlands.

But if I had to choose it would be more of a halo feeling. Because of a mysterious world, aliens and space guns :P