(Forum Game) Yes or No?

ShockGazm

Yes. I think the ODST's have more character to them and overall are just awesome. Just a quick summary of what I think about them, haha.

Do you have a tendency to stay up 'till stupid O'clock in the morning? ^_^ Which is what I'm doing right now, it's 7:40am and I have work in 3 hours, haven't at all slept, haha.

Edited by ShockGazm

Yes I do. *Hands over a bag full of pancakes*... There ya go. ^_^ *Nom nom nom* Sorry, there's only 1 packet left, uhh, a bear came out of nowhere and ate most of the pancakes. :(

Do you think Destiny will get game of the year this year? (I know it's too early to ask but out of all the games that are coming out, do you think Destiny will have a higher advantage of getting GOTY)

Bacon was mentioned is this thread, so Yes. ^_^ (I just replied with that statement because you have to leave a proper question once you've answered whatever the previous statement or question was, I'm sure yours was but just a reminder)

Do you prefer Chocolate Icecream over Vanilla Icecream?

Edited by ShockGazm