Xbox One Media Remote Revealed!

VinWarrior

It seems Amazon has leaked the next accessory to the Xbox One, the Xbox One Media Remote.

First spotted by Engadget.com, a new Xbox One device, the Media Remote, will be launching soon. According to the original listing on Amazon, which has since been taken down, it will release on March 4th for $22.69. Soon after, it was seen on other countries' amazon sites. In Italy and the UK, it will release a month later.

post-26953-0-31620600-1392317773.jpg

This will allow easier navigation in menus for those who decide not to use the Kinect. Though the listing, as said, has been taken down, it is still viewable in Google chache.

Will you be picking this up when it releases?

LOL this made my burst out laughing the first time I heard it ...

What are MS smoking ? :D

A Xbox one media remote ? That is just taking TV on XB1 to far as really No one cares 90 percent of people who buy a XB1 to play games not to watch TV want to watch TV turn on your TV done this is really just outright strange and unneeded and really just taking the TV thing out of proportion.

$22.69 for a TV remote with the XB1 symbol on it is a real waste of money and I hope no one buy it and I suggest if you are thinking of buying it that you do not.

A Xbox one media remote ? That is just taking TV on XB1 to far as really No one cares 90 percent of people who buy a XB1 to play games not to watch TV want to watch TV turn on your TV done this is really just outright strange and unneeded and really just taking the TV thing out of proportion.

$22.69 for a TV remote with the XB1 symbol on it is a real waste of money and I hope no one buy it and I suggest if you are thinking of buying it that you do not.

You do realize the PS4 will be getting one soon? X360 and x1, and ps3 and ps4 will have media remote. Previous gen already have, so I would't make fun of this.

• Like 1

Actually I do watch TV on my Xbox and it made it a lot easier to use. 

Anyway I will not be picking that up. I already can use my T.V controller on it. I guess for people that don't like using the Kinect thats fine, but I actually enjoy talking to my Xbox XD.

Wait what ! :o

What is wrong with game and console devs these days we don't need a over priced remote .....

We need good quality hardware and good quality excusive games ....

What is the point of a media remote at all !?

All you are paying for is a remote with the Xbox / Sony logo on it .... You don't even need this just use your normal remote to watch TV simple I still do not suggest buying this at all.

$22.69 for a TV remote with the XB1 symbol on it iTs a real waste of money and I hope no one buy it and I suggest if you are thinking of buying it that you do not.

Don't really get how it's funny, the 360 had media remotes, the ps2 had media remotes, the ps3 has one and no doubt the ps4 will have one.

• Like 2

Don't really get how it's funny, the 360 had media remotes, the ps2 had media remotes, the ps3 has one and no doubt the ps4 will have one.

Even as a PS4 owner, I'd like to raise this piece of evidence:

post-26953-0-83298200-1392957851_thumb.png

So really, no one should be making fun of Xbox when PS did the same thing this gen and last.

• Like 1