Brand new

PhoenixStone

Supposedly I need to introduce myself says the bot that welcomed me here.

So, hello, halo gamers! You can call me Z. I've been playing Halo Reach for two years and Halo 4 on and off. I found this site when I was looking up where to join a halo reach clan.

I am a lazy afternoon type of gamer. I don't get too competitive, but when I do, I get pretty on point with 15-20 kills per game. However, that doesn't happen often.

I love BTB and Capture the Flag. And I love Halo of course!

post-79233-0-53821800-1392115918_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the forums Z! I see you have already met a few people here, And of course you haven't met me!! The friendliest, And dumbest person on the site. I really hope you enjoy your stay, And be sure to make lots of friends! (And try not becoming gray before I do, Please... Just kidding. :P)

Welcome to the forums Z! I see you have already met a few people here, And of course you haven't met me!! The friendliest, And dumbest person on the site. I really hope you enjoy your stay, And be sure to make lots of friends! (And try not becoming gray before I do, Please... Just kidding. :P)

Welcome to the forums! :D

Haha I think we're destined to be friends! Thanks for the warm welcome!

And yes, its pretty friendly around here. I have been here for nearly two years. And I play mostly Reach. And pretty much only Swat at that. Never been a fan of the bigger gametypes. :)

Yeah haha I suck at SWAT. But I don't mind playing it with friends. I'm just always worried about letting someone down. Reach is my favorite game, I like it better than 4, and I'm glad people still play it!

I think we're destined to be friends :3

I am not the greatest at Swat, that title goes to GermanShepheardD, (aka Shep). But I prefer Swat to any other game type. Mainly since they took out Action Sack and FireFight Doubles. 

But anyways, I better get off here before I start ranting again. lol :D